Paid Campaign Specialist UK/I
Your New Company
We’re creating a home where all brands can thrive. A place where everyone (yep, everyone!) is a part of building beloved brands. Today, Frontify empowers thousands of different-sized companies worldwide, including Lufthansa, KIA, Vodafone, Maersk, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scale-up company with over 300 employees and growing. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; offices in NYC, US, and London, UK; as well as colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work and letting our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like a place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a committed, collaborative, and innovative bunch. They’re designers, brand managers, content managers, and everyone who’s involved in the creative space – a group from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Outside of work, they're a community of parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies, and so much more.
You’ll manage Frontify's marketing campaigns – from implementation to performance analysis – on our paid search and paid social channels. Working cross-functionally with the rest of the Demand Generation team, you’ll implement, optimize, and analyze campaigns that drive pipeline growth. By launching A/B tests on ad copy, landing pages, etc., and conducting keyword research, you’ll support Frontify’s marketing efforts with your data-driven, actionable insights.
- You can work in a hybrid office setup where you’ll come to our London-based office 1-2 times a week.
- You have 3+ years of hands-on campaign management experience in the B2B SaaS space and have first-hand experience running paid campaigns in the UK/I.
- You are a fluent English speaker and French is a plus.
- You know your way around Google Ads, Display, Microsoft Ads, Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, and potentially Twitter.
- You’ve worked with third parties on media placements, run retargeting campaigns in the past, and successfully managed audiences in the past.
- You’re comfortable working with data to create actionable insights from your campaign performance.
- You’ve successfully managed, allocated, and optimized a six-figure budget to support your team’s objectives.
- You have experience in the conception, evaluation, and optimization of landing pages.
Frontify is more than a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to build a collective future. It's a vibrant, united community that'll support you as you strike out on your journey. Our office is pretty great (we can't wait to show you), although it's our culture of innovation, learning, freedom, and happiness that we're excited to share with you. Our word only counts for so much – start the conversation.
Important to Us
At Frontify, we believe in being true to ourselves: We are committed to creating and fostering an inclusive environment of vibrant individuals whose diverse perspectives build our collective future. We aim to provide equal opportunities and nurture a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.
1) Send us your CV and answer some questions: You'll hear back from us within a week.
2) Virtual call with the Recruiter: You'll meet the Talent team to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
3) Virtually meet the team: You'll meet your new team over a few calls. You'll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand-new journey that's awaiting you.
4) Join us: If all goes well, you'll join Frontify's journey soon.
We also wanted to let you know that we may run preliminary checks on successful candidates. In the instance we run a preliminary check, it will depend on the role you are applying for and will be done in accordance with the applicable law of the country of employment. We’ll provide you with all the details about the next steps during the interview process
Where Brands Live