Marketing Executive (Content, SEO and Social Media)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Marketing Executive (Content, SEO and Social Media)
Salary: £25k - £35k
Hybrid position, Manchester/UK based.
We want to give the world a voice, and we can’t do that without a talented and passionate team to get us there! We would love you to be a part of it.
We started life as the world’s first pupil voice app, giving children and young people a safe space to talk about their worries and concerns. So far we have given over 500,000 pupils a voice! We had programmes funded by the UK Government, our original founders were named on the Forbes 30 under 30 list, and we were recently named as one of Tech Nation’s Rising Stars!
In March 2020 we launched our second product Stribe, a SaaS product that solved how HR teams could listen to, and understand their employees, in dispersed and remote workforces.
As a small start-up, culture is important to us. You’ll be naturally curious and always interested in learning more. You’ll make mistakes (we all do!) but you’ll learn from them for next time. Most importantly, as part of tootoot, you’ll be a big team player, working towards the same goal as everyone else - making organisations happier and safer places to be.
We need your help to communicate all of these exciting things to our future customers! Day-to-day you’ll be getting stuck into Stribe’s marketing activity, coming up with content that raises awareness of Stribe within our target audience, educating them about all things employee engagement and wellbeing, and strengthening our SEO.
Why we’re hiring for this role
We’re hiring for a Marketing Executive to help us produce content about pulse surveys, employee engagement, and employee wellbeing in the form of blogs, social media, emails, and ebooks. This will support our goal of reaching ~50% of inbound leads from marketing content.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll support our growth by producing marketing content for Stribe as we take the product from an early stage to a scale-up.
- You’ll be performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation that support our SEO objectives
- You’ll develop and execute Stribe’s content marketing calendar
- You’ll write copy for all of Stribe’s content, including blogs, social media posts, and ebooks.
- You’ll work on creating and implementing Stribe’s link-building strategy
- You’ll optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- You’ll plan and create Stribe’s social media content (we’re currently on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, with LinkedIn being our focus)
- You’ll support the team with other areas of marketing when needed such as marketing campaigns, webinars and more.
You should apply if…
Keep in mind - we’re an outcome and values-focused team. If you’re worried you don’t meet some of the criteria but are really excited about the role, please apply anyway! It’s often the case that the perfect person for the role has a CV that looks a little different.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience working in a marketing role focusing on content and SEO.
- You have clear evidence of your impact (preferably in a software/SaaS or start-up environment)
- You are passionate and interested in workplace mental health and wellbeing
- You have outstanding writing skills and experience communicating with a range of audiences
- You have experience writing content that is optimised for SEO (as well as target audiences, in this case, HR folk!)
- You have experience in planning, researching, and creating content and resources for a variety of marketing channels
- You are motivated, have the ability to work independently and drive projects through proactive thinking
- You have excellent IT skills and can use programmes such as Hootsuite, WordPress, Active Campaign, and Ahrefs.
- You have a good sense of humour and the ability to adapt to a changing environment as the company matures
- You’re confident working in a hybrid/remote team with lots of independence
How we approach hybrid working
The majority of the Stribe team works remotely, with occasional office-based days for collaborative working. Whilst there is no set schedule for office/working-from-home days, you must be willing to travel to Stribe’s Manchester-based office for ad-hoc office days (when required) and quarterly company get-togethers.
We offer flexible working hours, with core hours of 10am - 2pm to aid communication and collaboration. Outside of those hours we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Wellbeing and personal development
We give every employee dedicated time each week for personal development and/or wellbeing, as well as a monthly budget to spend too.
As well as…
- 22 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Share options
- Quarterly team meet-ups and socials
- Mac laptop and accessories
- Private health cash plan
To apply please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Whilst there is no deadline for applying, we process applications on a rolling basis and encourage everyone to apply as soon as they can.
When people are heard, teams are happy