Senior Marketing Manager
As Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead the team to create and execute the marketing strategy across Aecor and Prolius. You will help build brand awareness for both, develop multi-channel campaigns, build product feature strategies, and drive customer engagement with relevant content to grow our pipeline. You are well-versed in B2B marketing and have a passion for content and writing. You are a self-starter and are excited by the challenge of working in a small but fast-paced company.
Benefits for you:
- Opportunity for full autonomy and ownership over our marketing function and capabilities.
- A fast-paced environment offering the chance to take a business on its next stage of its journey
- Work directly with the business owners, and impacting the inner workings of the business
- Work at the forefront of technology
- Casual dress and working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Develop positioning and messaging for the Aecor and Prolius brands within the UK, and ensure the brand is consistently communicated across all channels to provide maximum exposure.
- Create a multi-channel marketing calendar, ensuring marketing campaigns are fully integrated and successfully engaging clients and prospects.
- Manage the annual advertising marketing budget, challenging the spend required for each activity to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and implement ongoing paid digital plan and strategy to support marketing activities and strategic growth drivers
- Measure the effectiveness of all marketing spend (i.e CTR or leads gained) with deep dive into metric variations and provide data-driven recommendations
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey, ensuring we are using the right content and channels to attract, engage and retain clients
- Coordinate the creation of enhanced content, including campaign landing pages, blogs, case studies and reviews.
- Create a wide range of marketing collateral, including visual assets for the website, ads and other content like downloadable guides
- Manage platform product feature releases and all collateral to support internal education and customer adoption. Translate product functionality and into user benefit and value
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis with market & customer research.
- Identify opportunities for business growth, events, product roadmap enhancements, and performance improvement
- Management of Digital Marketing Manager in India, and grow the team to include a Content writer
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 5+ years cross-channel marketing experience, ideally within a Technology or Fleet background (but not essential)
- A track record of executing effective, revenue driving campaigns that engage targeted B2B audiences
- Proven commercial awareness to oversee marketing budget and forecasting
- Ability in crafting effective and engaging copy whatever the platform (email, landing page, social media, etc.). Confident in shaping the message and setting the tone of voice.
- Experience with multiple Digital channels and the tools they require
- Line Management experience (desirable)
- A strong analytical mindset with the ability to turn this into actionable improvements
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to positively express opinions and influence outcomes
- Be an independent thinker as the level of autonomy will be high
- Be driven and proactive as we are a small team with high expectations
- Be organised and able to work on own initiative
Your application has been successfully submitted.