Since 1973, Wilks (part of the Flexiteek Group) has been at the forefront of the UK marine industry in the supply of fendering to the world’s leading marine companies. We specialise in the manufacture of beautifully engineered synthetic decking and marine products.
Our market-leading product is trusted by over 200 leading boat builders worldwide and we are looking for a Marketing Executive to help develop this position further, building upon our current reputation of quality, exceptional service, and continual innovation.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will provide marketing support to ensure the functionality and co-ordination of the Department’s activities.
- Provide support to the marketing department to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Creative, analytical and commercial responsibility.
- Undertake marketing administration to support the smooth running of projects and campaigns.
- Perform market and client research.
- Carry out SEO optimisation and report on performance issues.
- Analysing and reporting on various KPIs to measure the performance of campaigns to deliver continued improvement.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Produce marketing communications, including presentations, brochures, newsletters, social media and web copy.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the management and administration of boat show activity and campaigns.
- CIM Level 6 or above and business appropriate degree.
- Photoshop or InDesign experience preferable.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- We're looking for strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail are a must.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Location: Woodrolfe Road, Tollesbury, Maldon, Essex CM9 8RY
Hours: 35 hours per week; Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00 with 1 hour lunch break
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Benefits: 20 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) with incremental increases after 2 years’ service to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years.
- Contributory Pension Scheme (5% Employee/3% Employer)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Company sick pay of 5 paid sick days per calendar year accruing to a maximum of 20 days per calendar year
- On-site parking
If you think this role is for you, please apply with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you'd like to be part of our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flexiteek / Wilks
Beautifully Engineered Synthetic Teak Decking and Marine Products.