Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Newmarket Road, Cambridge, UK
Full time, or a minimum of 4 full days, or 5 shorter days per week
Hybrid working to include a regular presence in our office each week (ideally)
Qkine is a Cambridge, UK-based manufacturer of high purity, animal-free growth factors, cytokines and other complex proteins. We combine proprietary production processes with protein engineering technology to tackle fundamental biological and scale-up challenges for the fast-growing stem cell, organoid, regenerative medicine and cultured meat sectors.
A spin-out from Cambridge University founded in 2016, we have already attracted a loyal customer following from both leading biotechnology companies and world-class academic institutions. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist our rapidly growing marketing team. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Associate and will assist with all digital-related tasks. You will need to be driven and be looking to forge your career in digital marketing, as you will be vital to ensuring our digital goals are implemented.
The role will include:
– Working alongside the Digital Marketing Associate to ensure website content is optimized and updated to maximize a high level of SEO and brand identity.
– Ensuring that relevant internal systems, databases and spreadsheets are updated promptly and accurately.
– Assisting and helping to deliver content and copy that can help support our wider digital marketing campaigns.
– Helping to deliver our email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
– Creation of analytical reports that can be delivered back to the Digital Marketing Associate. This will include social media engagement rates and website statistics.
– Keeping up to date with current digital marketing trends and industry specific news.
– Regularly create and schedule social media posts to be used across our digital channels.
– Working with the wider marketing team to provide support where needed.
– Basic editing of marketing materials.
Your skills and experience:
– You will understand and have knowledge of digital marketing principles and some techniques.
– Knowledge of CRM, Website Content Management Systems (CMS) and Analytical/Social Media tools is desirable but not essential.
– Experience with graphic design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite or Canva is desirable but not essential.
– Can multi-task and meet time sensitive deadlines.
– Be driven to seek out new skills and opportunities whilst having an eagerness to learn.
– Be someone who enjoys contributing to the success of a team.
We believe in nurturing our team, empowering individuals, and working flexibly. We do this while exceeding the expectations of our customers and collaborators by focusing on delivering the best service, scientific insight, and product quality.
In addition to competitive salaries, we also offer an attractive employee share option scheme.
How to apply
Please send a two-page CV and a one-page covering letter explaining why you are a great fit for the role and would like to join our team as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Your application has been successfully submitted.