Senior Product Marketing Manager
A strategic and commercially focused professional, with a passion for:
- understanding the needs of different buying groups
- building Go-To-Market strategies
- creating compelling product positioning and messaging.
Your excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams will help more technology-driven businesses around the world scale up DevOps and deliver valuable innovations faster.
“Product Marketing Managers at Redgate are subject matter experts on our target buyers. This insight is the foundation of all the positioning and messaging work we do. To be successful in this role, you must enjoy building and nurturing strong relationships with colleagues in different functions across the business, as you’ll need to transfer knowledge across the organization to drive strategy with Product Management, create commercial intent with Marketing and unblock the buyer journey with Sales.” Renu Martingale, Head of Product Marketing
Redgate is on a mission to bring the benefits of DevOps to database teams by providing software that enables them to deliver greater business value, quicker..
- Used by more than 800,000 users around the world, including 91% of Fortune 100 companies.
- Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology hubs (and one of the most beautiful cities in the world)
- A mature but high-growth business, we have more than 400 colleagues in offices across Austin, Berlin, Brisbane and Pasadena - and we're scaling rapidly.
We are currently hiring for Senior Product Marketing Managers to lead the go-to-market work for different areas of our portfolio.
- Understand our target markets and buyers
- Partner with Product Management to identify market opportunities and to influence the future direction of our solutions
- Define the market opportunity for a product and lead go-to-market strategy.
- Develop effective product positioning and messaging
- Unify Sales, Product and Marketing colleagues on effective campaign strategies
- Contribute with your experience to a Product Marketing Centre of Excellence at Redgate, acting as a force multiplier for the PMM function
Our dream candidate comes with experience in a B2B SaaS company or equivalent, and will have proven success in:
- Product marketing strategy development
- Partnering with product, sales, marketing and customer success to drive success
- Driving change and gathering support around change initiatives
- Customer and competitor research and analysis.
- Setting metrics and reporting on go to market success.
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package including company profit share bonus
- Salary is £65,000 - £80,000 depending on experience.
- FT role involves working around 40 hours a week, but we are open to applications from candidates wishing to work part-time
At Redgate we are adopting a flexible-hybrid model to achieve better work life balance. Read what it means in the box below.
At Redgate we recruit on a rolling basis, which means we carry on recruiting until we find the right person for the role. We tend to compare individuals to the role specification rather than to each other.
Your application has been successfully submitted.