Digital Marketing Manager
The BBI Group aim to create a world where everyone has the opportunity for a better quality of life. We have served the global diagnostics industry for over 50 years and due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a permanent, full time, home office based position.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for improving the digital presence and developing short, medium and long-term digital marketing strategies across BBI Solutions website.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Sharing knowledge regarding digital marketing/techniques and best practice so that marketing managers understand ROI and fit within their overarching brand strategies
- Developing ecommerce strategies and platforms with responsibility for growing sales to defined sales targets.
- Contribute to Group-wide internal communication through digital channels and encouraging usage
- Selecting external agencies and managing relationships with a view to developing these as in-house resources where recommended.
- Monitoring, driving regular progress meetings and setting targets with suppliers of creative, digital services, software and hardware
- Delivery of best practice guidelines to ensure effective digital work and practices are shared across the Marketing Department
- To ensure a strong functional digital and web presence for BBI Solutions that delivers to agreed ROI
- To evaluate the BBI Group’s current corporate SEO and web strategies and define developmental priorities
- To pull in data from the Solutions websites to relevant CRM systems/databases and ensure these systems are integrated and that there is a strategic focus on growing databases to allow further scope for targeting.
- To increase on-line presence in emerging markets such as the APAC region and work in a systematic way with the local Regional Marketing Manager to drive local online presence in territory.
- Maintain current knowledge of emerging technologies and techniques within the digital arena to ensure the BBI Group is forward thinking in its approach to online marketing.
- Identifying consumer drivers through analytics to identify site improvement opportunities
- A strong understanding and experience of lead nurturing and lead scoring within marketing automation platforms (i.e. Pardot)
- Management information framework set up and continuous reporting and analysis to provide actionable insights
If you are an internal employee applying for this vacancy you and your manager are required to complete an internal transfer form. This needs to be completed in full and attached to your application along with your CV and cover letter.
About The BBI Group
BBI Solutions has been serving the global diagnostics industry for over 50 years, and is the world’s largest independent producer of immuno-diagnostics reagents. We develop and manufacture critical components for the diagnostic industry, but also apply our expertise by delivering solutions that bring critical components together in the development and manufacture of point of care and conventional tests. Furthermore, our Novarum Mobile Diagnostic Platform complements across the diagnostics workflow to interpret and share assay results. This makes BBI unique among IVD suppliers.
Our range of immuno-diagnostics reagents includes human antigens, antibodies, enzymes and serum & plasma products. With manufacturing sites spanning four continents, we produce world-renowned labels for lateral flow, ELISA assay and biosensors, including our high-quality gold nanoparticles and glucose oxidase. The acquisition of German-based DIARECT AG in June 2020 established BBI as the leading provider of antigens in the autoimmune and tick-borne IVD markets.
BBI Solutions is part of the BBI Group.
Here at BBI, we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health and well-being of all our employees. They play a pivotal role in improving the quality of people’s lives and are focused on delivering exceptional products and technologies. With our employees focused on others, we’re focused on them. That’s why, at BBI, we’re dedicated to providing our employees with access to global resources and site specific benefits that support their health and wellbeing.
Recognising that our people are our strength, we offer an attractive benefits package to our employees:
- Competitive Salary with Yearly Salary Reviews
- 5% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (4x Annual Salary)
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Global Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Reward and Recognition Programme
- Commitment to Career Development
- Generous Annual Leave Package
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Onsite Parking/Electrical Charging Points
- State of the Art Facilities – Certified Centres of Excellence
We’re also focused on development, creating an environment that allows our employees to nurture their talent and empowers you to make a difference. This is achieved by providing our employees with access to learning opportunities to help achieve personal career goals.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, click ‘apply’ today. Once we’ve received your application, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange a call. On this call, we’ll be able to tell you a lot more about working here at The BBI Group, how ‘a day in the life’ of this position looks and discuss the next stages of the recruitment process.
Stay in Touch
To stay up to date with The BBI Group’s global activities, take a look at our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages. Click follow to receive the most up to date job and event information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At BBI Solutions, you’ll be working for a successful international company that is focused on growth, innovation, and the highest quality standards. W...