Content 10x is looking for a marketing superstar to help us work towards becoming THE GO-TO content repurposing agency in the B2B tech industry. If you’re keen to make a significant impact, work with a team that’s invested in your growth and development, and be part of something special then read on…
About The Job
Content 10x is a creative agency specializing in content repurposing. We work with businesses from around the world. We repurpose their unique online content into different formats helping them to reach new audiences and grow. Reporting directly into the CEO and founder, this is a multi-faceted position that is ideally suited to a flexible, methodical and hard-working individual.
The role is full-time (although part-time will be considered for the right person) and you’ll work remotely – no commute required! Our notional HQ is Manchester, UK, but our team are spread across multiple locations. We work using Zoom, Slack, and ClickUp to collaborate, and have in-person meet-ups from time-to-time.
- Turning Content 10x into the leading and go-to content repurposing agency for B2B tech businesses worldwide
- Ownership and development of our overall marketing and content plan including our podcast, blog, newsletter, video content and social media
- Improving performance of existing campaigns such as increasing the lead gen conversion rates, email open rates etc…
- Lead Generation campaign development and ownership - work with the creative and copywriting team to develop marketing campaigns including new lead magnets and content upgrades, landing pages, case studies and more
- Identify speaking (events, podcasts, webinars) and sponsorship opportunities
- Creating our own thought leadership events, roundtables and social events
- Paid marketing campaigns – including paid social and PPC, working with service providers when necessary
- Continuous improvement - look for ways to improve our systems, processes and tools
- Helping the owner develop their personal brand and points of view online and offline
- Analyzing, testing and reporting on the effectiveness/ROI of all our marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience – ideally for a small/medium-sized B2B business
- Experience working across a wide range of digital channels
- Proven ability to review content against brand and tone of voice guidelines and maintain brand values at all times
- Relationship building with key stakeholders, external partners and third parties (such as event organizers, podcast hosts, paid ads agencies etc.)
Your super powers:
- Motivated self-starter
- Highly organized
- Level-headed and articulate
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience or desire to work independently in a remote team
- Willing to learn, develop and continuously improve
- Takes direction constructively and enjoys being part of a team
- Commercially aware
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Tech and SaaS companies
- Experience in working with podcasts/in the podcast industry
- Video marketing experience and knowledge of YouTube
- ClickUp – managed projects and workload using ClickUp
Furthermore, to excel in this role you must have a really keen interest in the world of content marketing, particularly for small businesses, brands, and influencers.
We’re a small, fast-growing and ambitious agency. The role is very hands-on, candidates must be willing to “roll their sleeves up”. We are hardworking and a lot of fun and looking for someone who wants to develop a long-term career with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.