Communications & Community Executive
ARE YOU READY FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT?
Are you looking for something that sets your soul on fire, fills you with energy and makes your heart beat faster? Are you a change maker with a desire to make things happen and a love for supporting others?
Do you have a passion for a career within marketing, media or advertising?
Then this role might be the role for you;
The Marketing Academy is hiring a Communications & Community Executive to help get our Virtual Campus Program to the next level and to support across the team on Scholarship and Fellowship comms and TMA special projects.
You’ll be fully immersed in our community in a highly varied role where no two days (or even two hours) are ever the same.
You also get to experience world class professional and leadership development as part of your day job and enjoy flexibility and autonomy – although full time, this isn’t a 9 to 5 job, unless that works for you.
This is a great role in the best industry on the planet where you’ll experience the impact you make every day.
This role is crucial to the success of The Virtual Campus Program. You will utilise all your experience and skills in a role with real purpose that literally transforms lives. The role provides a great opportunity for personal learning and growth both from the job you will do but also the content and learning that you will have access to.
You’ll work with The Virtual Campus Program Director in delivering first class content, communications and ‘customer’ experience to The Virtual Campus community. You will also work on ad hoc projects for the other Program Directors to give you a breadth of experience across the business.
The role is full time and remote, with UK travel required for business meetings / TMA Events and regular f2f meetings with Program Director will be required.
You’ll have full exposure to the TMA Community in a varied role where no two days are ever the same.
Virtual Campus Community Onboarding & Community Management
- Support the Program Director to execute a community engagement plan
- Provide a quality onboarding experience for every delegate
- Assist with tech support to the Virtual Campus Community
- Support Program Leads ensuring Partners / Sponsors get maximum benefit from The Virtual Campus Program such as; monitoring users, assisting Partners in posting content, providing analytics and amplification of Partner content
Virtual Campus Hub
- Manage elements of The Virtual Campus Hub (tmavirtualcampus.org) relating to customer experience and community management
- Manage content within the hub – ensure all content is highly engaging
Virtual Campus Marketing & Communications
- Work with Program Director to execute the strategic communications plan for the Virtual Campus content and community
- Work with Marketing Manager to create a suite of Virtual Campus brand and communication assets; logo, syllabus, onboarding documents, program brochure, program collateral, social media materials etc.
- Lead social media amplification for the VC and pre/post session publicity
- Execute individual promotional campaigns
- Produce and edit email communications including Highlights newsletter
- Produce and edit fortnightly Syllabus documents
Virtual Campus CRM/Data
- Use the Salesforce CRM platform & monitor data analytics; dashboard, insights etc
- Ensure integrity of data and GDPR compliance
- Testing & Delivering CRM strategies to increase engagement and retention
Virtual Campus Sessions
- Set up learning sessions on digital webinar platforms, provide tech support for TMA host / speakers at all Live Sessions and edit videos for on demand channel
- Provide Program Director reporting and share insights on Virtual Campus Program – including:
- number of delegates enrolled and delegates usage
- analysis on content performance
- registrations / attendance for Virtual Campus Sessions
- session Feedback questionnaires
- Provide support on special projects to CEO / MD / Program Leads (UK / EMEA / USA / Australia)
TO BE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE YOU'LL HAVE;
- degree level education with a minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- digitally savvy with experience of using social media with strong writing skills and creative & design flair
- an understanding of or some exposure to marketing, comms, campaigns
- some experience in using community databases would be very helpful
- ability to do video editing (or willingness to learn how to do it!)
- confidence in your communication style
- a drive for continuous improvement and a proactive & can-do approach
- real team spirit and a willingness to help your colleagues with enthusiasm and a smile
- an obsessive attention to detail and the ability to ‘get shit done’
- the ability to problem solve in seconds and then take action to provide the solution
- the ability to think on your feet, while standing on your head and either inside or outside of the box along with ability to get stuck-in in a hands-on-way, often with (very) limited money or resources
- a burning desire to make a difference, every single day
- Ideally based along the M4 Corridor between Cheltenham and Reading to enable regular face to face meetings with the Program Director
And you’re also…..
…engaging, hands on, down to earth and authentic
…passionate, enthusiastic and committed
…great at making things happen
…highly organized and a superb multitasker
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter and salary expectations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.