Brand & Marketing Coordinator
The Association for Coaching (AC), is one of the leading, global professional coaching bodies is looking for a dynamic, experienced marketing coordinator who will be responsible for supporting our professional in-house marketing team.
ow in our 20th year as a global body, international growth continues to be a key driver for us in service of our members and community. As a progressive not-for-profit organization, our aim is to make a bigger difference to business, individuals and society, advancing coaching and standards, worldwide.
We are a professional body built on trust, being relevant (to the market and those we serve), and raising the bar, with the following core values:
This is a unique role for someone who is highly collaborative, versatile and has capabilities to work across our in-house Marketing function. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated their track record in the following areas:
- · Be a brand champion by ensuring brand consistency and effectiveness across all marketing channels.
- Plan, design and co-ordinate branding, logos and support materials.
- Plan, manage and execute global and regional marketing programmes such as videos, online marketing, PR and other lead-generating activities in order to support growth.
- Work closely with the other members of the Marketing Team to develop annual marketing plans in line with the AC’s vision, purpose and strategy.
- Support our member engagement and attraction activities across our corporate organizational and professional coach members.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Broader AC Teams to coordinate event materials and CPD (Continuous Professional Development), along with other communications in alignment with the AC’s brand.
- ·Support in the creative and engaging content for emails, web pages, marketing materials and social media in line with the AC’s tone of voice.
- Maintain project plans, timelines and budgets for all programmes, track, report and measure programme results.
- Supporting our web initiatives and areas around product marketing.
- Being responsible for coordinating adverts, tracking and writing copy for the AC’s Coaching Perspectives magazine, across our business lines.
- Conduct pre- and post-campaign reporting and analysis; identify trends and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Create, maintain tracking and produce AC Marketing reports as required.
- Support the creation of new AC document templates and operational marketing processes.
- Maintain and promote the highest standards of quality and integrity, ensuring reliable, accurate and MI is available.
This is not intended to describe all the activities but serve as an indicator of these this vital position for our growth.
Key skills and Experience
- A strong marketing background with a minimum of 4 years of experience working successfully in a related role
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (other language skills are also a plus)
- An understanding of working in accordance with company quality standards and policies.
- Set up as a self-employed contractor or limited company
- Experience in supporting marketing functions in growing international businesses.
- In-design or other design software skills
- An interest in coaching, with any related industry experien
Rates and Hours
The AC has a flexible, virtual working culture, operating with diverse leadership and support teams and contributors across the world.
Estimated to be up to 75 hours per month (ideally delivered daily Monday to Friday).
Why join us?
You will work across the AC, supporting local and global marketing strategies, working as part of the Marketing Team and working with the regional and central leadership teams, as well as web and business support teams.
You will be a dynamic, results-focused marketing professional, who has a real appetite to be part of a collaborative and creative team..
If this is the role for you, please submit the following to Sally Johansson at email@example.com by 30th September, 2022.
1. Your CV and
2. Accompanying cover letter
3. Sample copy you’ve written
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing coaching in business and society, worldwide