Direct Marketing Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding environment with an award-winning marketing team. You will be responsible for helping to create and execute direct marketing communications that drive the acquisition and retention of clients primarily through direct mail and email.
The overall aim is to maximise awareness and demand through a strongly differentiated brand strategy in the highly competitive London estate agency sector.
Working closely with the marketing team and other departments, you will identify marketing requirements, contribute to and manage the annual campaign plan/calendar, devise briefs, write great copy, manage timings and budgets, coordinate projects to market, and compile ROI reporting.
- Work with the Direct Marketing Manager to devise and deliver b2c direct marketing activity to maximise the acquisition and retention of customers
- Ensure that the Marsh & Parsons brand and identity is adhered to at all times, with a focus on writing compelling copy
- Continually collect and use results data to judge effectiveness and guide future work,
- Using a test-review-learn approach to optimise the impact of all direct marketing activity, including evaluating the performance of existing campaigns with recommendations for further improvements
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to help coordinate tasks with agencies and third parties
- Communicate to a non-marketing audience within the organisation, including the rationale behind proposed campaigns and subsequent performance
- Work with the design and content teams to manage production of marketing assets
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- Monitor competitor marketing activity
- Previous experience in direct marketing and lead generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinating multiple projects to deadline, ensuring there is a healthy commercial return on marketing activity
- Strong numerical and data skills to analyse results and target relevant audiences
- Awareness of marketing automation tools
- Good understanding of the principles of CRM would be helpful
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Emotionally intelligent communicator, assertive yet empathetic
Benefits of working for M&P include:
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Company mobile phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym & retail discounts
- Great company culture and regular social events
- Bi-annual incentive trip, either hitting the ski slopes or enjoying the sunshine!
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more about it, please apply here or send me a direct message and we can arrange some time for a chat.
Marsh & Parsons is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from anyone who is excited by the opportunity of joining us and will thoroughly consider all applications without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Matching people and property