This role is all about delivering Broadband Genie and Broadband.co.uk’s SEO strategy with the aim of contributing significantly long term stability and growth for the channel.
At Broadband Genie, we’re proud to be an established brand in the broadband comparison market. Now, we’re looking to take our next steps and become a truly household name. This role is key to this and a great chance to play a massive part in our mission to take the stress out of broadband, for all UK customers.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will initially oversee the delivery of our current SEO plans across both sites. At the same time, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn, innovate and implement any other work you see fit, with full responsibility for SEO strategy and its implementation.
We’re looking for someone with a tonne of ideas and a vision for our SEO, a natural leader who will ensure our SEO output is truly market-leading. You will love bringing ideas to life, setting strategy and then getting hands on as part of implementation.
What you’ll do:
Overall responsibility for the delivery of Broadband Genie’s SEO strategy, with scope to execute experimental work along the way.
- Oversee a content development project for Broadband Genie
- Plan & optimise pages across the Broadband Genie website.
Regular tasks will include:
- Establish and deliver a growth vision for SEO across BroadbandGenie.co.uk and Broadband.co.uk
- Responsible for implementation in your area and getting stuck in to deliver on your vision
- Managing budget and resource
- Seeing opportunities and delivering solutions
- Driving a culture of the highest standards across the website and across your team
- Manage the delivery of key SEO projects in an agile environment.
- Ensuring SEO best practices across key on-site SEO areas, including
- Content: Optimisation and opportunities
- Technical: Accessibility, crawling and indexation management and improvements
- Site speed: Work alongside the product team to ensure sites adhere to the highest standards
- Ideation of, and implementing SEO tests and experiments
- Collaboration with the off-site SEO team to ensure maxim impact of off-site work
- Contributing to the setting and monitoring of SEO KPIs
- Reporting SEO performance
- Competitor analysis
- Contributing to setting SEO OKRs
This role will also involve any other tasks related to ensuring the success of Broadband Genie’s SEO strategy. We’d encourage you to be a driving force in coming up with some of these tasks too. There are plenty of opportunities to put your own stamp on things!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genie Ventures is a great company to work for; then we would say that, wouldn’t we? We’ve achieved this by developing a unique Genie culture based on ...