Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced performance marketing specialist to join Immerse Education, a leading provider of enriching educational experiences to students across the world, comprising residential summer schools and online short courses.
Immerse Education has grown rapidly over the past 6 years, and we are looking for an experienced marketer who wants to build on our success and make an impact. You will be responsible for driving high-quality student leads and sales through PPC campaigns across search engines and social media.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with demonstrable experience in planning and running results-driven PPC campaigns. You will be proficient in using tools including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook Ads. You should also have a well-developed understanding of best practices for tracking, tagging and reporting on conversion data from campaigns. You’ll need to know how to both design and implement campaigns to increase relevant traffic and leads. You will need to have an excellent understanding of marketing funnels and, working closely with outsourced designers and developers you’ll be expected to create high-converting landing pages and creatives to run your PPC campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will be well-versed and experienced with running, monitoring and reporting on paid digital marketing channels (namely Google, and Meta). As the role involves coordinating assets to run campaigns, you should be able to work collaboratively with the rest of the team to understand the target audience, and industry trends in order to drive results.
Experience in the education industry/ Edtech industry would be advantageous.
- Manage Immerse’s Google Adwords, online display marketing, Facebook Ad Manager, TikTok Ads and LinkedIn Ads account
- Own the strategy for prospecting and retargeting campaigns across channels
- Build dashboards and reports to monitor the performance of campaigns
- Set up utm tracking links, pixels and relevant systems to track the journey of leads
- Monitor performance against budget
- Build on the conversion quality of keywords and targeting
- Understand Immerse target audiences and cultivate campaigns that target them
- Support with the running of boosted posts on social media
- Produce high converting landing pages in collaboration with freelance designers
- Write concise and engaging copy for adverts, and collaborate with copywriters
- Monitor, analyse and report on existing PPC campaigns across channels, suggestion optimisations where needed
- Increase the quality of traffic, leads and transactions from paid sources
- Keep abreast of PPC trends and suggest ways to prevent click fraud
- Support with influencer marketing initiatives
- At least 3+ years experience in digital marketing or PPC role
- Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics
- Track record of developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Experience working with marketing team members to build on campaign assets
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills in English, and experience creating content for the web
- Hands-on experience with Google Docs and WordPress
- Strong technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Advantageous: Professional experience working in the EdTech/ international education/summer school industry
- Flexible work from home policy
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Company events
Your application has been successfully submitted.