Account Director (PR Consultancy)
- Hybrid working
- Full-time position / We're also open to discussion with applicants seeking part-time hours
- Great opportunity for an ambitious PR & Communications pro
Duo Consulting is looking to appoint an Account Director with a passion for PR across tech, fintech, professional services and education to join our growing team.
We’re proud to work with businesses that are making a positive impact – from pioneering new technology, products and services, to enabling the best educational experiences and workplace cultures. With our senior consultative approach, we develop and activate strategies that help our clients communicate directly to audiences that matter.
Our clients span innovative and growing UK companies as well as international firms landing and expanding in the UK and in Europe. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ businesses, forging close and trusted working relationships with executive leadership, marketing and comms teams. We join them in their journey.
With roots established by our founding director in 2019, we are now entering an exciting period of our business’ journey, with ambitious growth plans following a recent rebrand and launch.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from our experienced consulting directors, and as one of the first full-time team members working from brand-new offices in Altrincham, you’ll help shape the culture and ambition of our company.
As an Account Director at Duo Consulting you will:
- Actively lead retained and project-based PR client work, alongside our founding director and consulting directors;
- Create and contribute to insight-led strategies and delivery for both UK and international clients;
- Provide clients with PR and communications advice and insight, and be able to take decisions in the client’s best interests;
- Be an accomplished and confident media and stakeholder handler;
- Develop compelling new business proposals and be involved in pitching;
- Assist in our journey toward B Corp Certification;
- Have the opportunity to flourish under the guidance of senior colleagues.
Ideally you will possess the following experience / skills:
- A wealth of knowledge gained working in a PR agency/consultancy and/or an in-house team environment;
- Proactivity, taking responsibility for client success;
- Superb attention to detail;
- Confidence in presenting ideas to colleagues, clients, and media;
- Ability to analyse data and identify compelling storylines with journalistic nous;
- Curiosity and flexibility to learn about new sectors and businesses;
- Strong knowledge of the UK media landscape with demonstrable experience in tech;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A starting salary in the region of £45,000 to £55,000, level depending on experience
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Full-time or Part-time. This is a permanent contract, either working full-time Monday to Friday, or on a structured part-time basis subject to discussion.
- Flexible working, with option to work from home 1 or 2 days per week combined with working from our new offices in Altrincham (South Manchester)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Regular team socials
- Wellness package with gym membership option
We have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our team.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering note to Dan Sheridan, mentioning where you've seen the role advertised: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agency submissions or calls.
Your application has been successfully submitted.