Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Hybrid working, flexible role. Remote working + base in OA offices (London, Hertfordshire or Cambridgeshire)
We’re hugely passionate about what osteopathy delivers and we’re on a mission to take awareness of the sector to a brand new level. Could you be the exceptional marketer to help us achieve it? You’ll join a passionate, hands on team, with the ability to directly influence this new marketing role and the business more widely.
Osteo Allies champions osteopathy. Through a growing number of osteopathy clinics, an online community for osteopaths, and high profile Instagram influencer marketing led by celebrity osteopath Anisha Joshi, Osteo Allies holds a unique position in the sector. And this is just the beginning.
You will be our first marketing recruit, so we need someone who has already gained strong experience within digital or influencer marketing. Someone who’s hungry for the next step and with a desire to make a difference within a family focused and welcoming team.
Are you ambitious and creative with a results focused approach. This role will empower you to use and elevate your existing skills and experience, to help deliver on our company objectives.
The role of our Digital Marketing Executive will certainly be varied – with a wide range of responsibilities.
Planning and strategy:
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across the whole business portfolio, aligned to our marketing strategy and business roadmap
- Set, monitor and report on marketing goals and performance
- Monthly reporting on digital advertising effectiveness and social media coverage; showcasing an understanding of key reporting key analytics and metrics
- Analysis of consumer behaviour and refinement of customer personas
- Craft messaging for all lines of communication and advertising across all arms of the business; producing exciting and engaging content.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing activity (i.e.; events, email campaigns, web sites and promotional material)
- Introduce new ways of working to drive greater marketing effectiveness
- Devise and deliver innovative campaigns to differentiate our brand (with specific focus on Instagram)
- Execute lead generation activities such as automation campaigns, social campaigns, DM campaigns, promotions
- React to trends that we could position with influencer content to support brand messaging
- Develop branding positioning and pricing strategies
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness and increase revenue
- Build relations with existing and new OA partners and influencers
- Seek out potential brand partnership and speaking opportunities for our leadership team
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (pricing, and marketing activity)
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
Desirable Qualifications, Attributes and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in B2C (Business to Customer) social media and content generation
- PR and Media Relations experience
- Commercially focused with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional copywriter, able to persuade through copy and create a compelling story
- Proven experience in leading Instagram engagement
- Confidence in effective Lead Generation strategies
- Clear knowledge and experience of building integrated Digital Marketing campaigns
(including social media, CRM promotions, advertising, online and offline techniques)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Enjoys beginning part of a team and can also work independently
- Forward thinking, always looking at the future trends
- Flexibility to work between the three clinics
Your application has been successfully submitted.
revolutionising the world of osteopathy