Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A strategic and commercially focused professional, with a passion for:
- understanding the needs of different buying groups
- bringing new products to market
- creating compelling product positioning and messaging.
Your excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams will help more technology-driven businesses around the world scale up DevOps and deliver valuable innovations faster.
“Product Marketing Managers at Redgate are subject matter experts on our target buyers. This insight is the foundation of all the positioning and messaging work we do. To be successful in this role, you must enjoy building and nurturing strong relationships with colleagues in different functions across the business, as you’ll need to transfer knowledge across the organization to drive strategy with Product Management, create commercial intent with Marketing and unblock the buyer journey with Sales.”
Renu Martingale, Head of Product Marketing
Redgate is the leading provider of software for businesses seeking to bring the benefits of DevOps to their database teams.
- Used by more than 800,000 individuals around the world, from small and medium sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100.
- Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology hubs (and one of the most beautiful cities in the world)
- A mature but high-growth business, we have 400 colleagues in offices across Austin, Berlin, Brisbane and Pasadena - and we're scaling rapidly.
We are currently hiring for Product Marketing Managers to lead the go-to-market work for different areas of our portfolio.
- Understand our target markets and buyers
- Develop effective product positioning and messaging
- Unify Sales, Product and Marketing colleagues on effective campaign strategies
- Support Product Management to identify market opportunities and to influence the future direction of our solutions
Our dream candidate may not yet be in a Product Marketing role, but you will be able to demonstrate your transferable experience, possess a growth mindset and be ready to progress your marketing career within a dynamic, high performance and supportive team environment. The successful candidate will need to have the following experience, ideally gained in a SaaS or B2B software company:
- Partnering with sales, marketing and product on effective go-to-market activities
- Customer and competitor research and analysis
- Setting metrics and reporting on go to market success
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package.
- Salary is £45,000 - £65,000, depending on experience.
- FT role involves working around 40 hours a week, but we are open to applications from candidates wishing to work part-time
Redgate are happy to fully fund all fees and charges related to the successful applicant obtaining a Skilled Worker Visa if needed. We will also assist with both the financial costs and logistics of your move to the UK.
At Redgate we recruit on a rolling basis, which means we carry on recruiting until we find the right person for the role. We tend to compare individuals to the role specification rather than to each other.
Your application has been successfully submitted.