SEO Executive / Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you excited about having a direct impact on the direction of a business? Would you like to further your own career in SEO as well as helping SMEs to be more successful? If so, please read on…
* Fully remote UK based role * Flexible hours * 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays * training*
We are looking for a hands-on client facing SEO Executive / SEO manager who has 2+years’ experience in a digital agency environment; working in either Search Engine Optimisation, digital marketing account management or project management. You will be able to handle content from the get go (writing titles and descriptions, updating existing content).
You could be an SEO executive, SEO Manager, SEO Lead, Search Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Account Manager or similar. As long as you are capable, there will be plenty of training available, and chance to shape the role to fit your skills and goals. Job title based on experience.
About the Job
We are dedicated to white hat SEO techniques, providing clients with the best potential opportunities for long term growth. We have built up great relationships with clients whom we value as much as they value and enjoy the quality of the service provided for them.
To start with, this will be a small team, just you and Margaux (the Founder and Managing Director). MGX.Digital has plenty of potential to grow rapidly, and in turn the team will grow accordingly. By being a fully work from home business, you will be able to work independently, though being responsive to online communication to ensure transparency is an absolute must. Margaux is reliable, respectful and is an equal opportunity advocate.
Joining as the SEO Executive you’ll play a key role in delivering search projects to a diverse and interesting client base. As an SEO Specialist you’ll have:
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency environment
- Experience working directly with clients as a lead contact on accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the know-how to translate detailed knowledge into key takeaways for all involved on the project (web developers, marketing team, client). This would suit someone with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Comprehension of site development from conception and wireframes to build and development
- Familiarity with how both front end design and back end set up can affect SEO performance (can be enhanced with specific training)
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
This role will be best suited for an entrepreneurial individual who wants to create their own ladder to climb up as the company grow the agency and reach new heights.
If you are a responsive, reliable, problem solver who sees the value in building great relationships with both clients and colleagues then we want to hear from you!
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy, please. Any speculative CVs sent from recruitment agencies will be considered a gift.
Your application has been successfully submitted.