Client Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're the leading Personal Branding agency in the UK and work with some of the biggest voices in business, helping them to create inspirational content that reaches millions of people. We're a growing business with great potential in an early yet high demand space.
We’re looking for somebody to come in as Client Operations Manager, working alongside the Founder to develop the client offering and delivery, work alongside the team to develop them and help them deliver results for clients and work with clients to develop our relationships with them.
- Lead team + personal development plans to improve personal growth, performance and success
- Oversee the operations of our client delivery service and set OKR’s
- Learn GI’s approach to personal branding, strategy and marketing and act as the chief trainer of this approach
- Prepare and conduct client presentations and meetings
- Review client analytics to help set and communicate strategy and goals
- Retain and grow client relationships
- Improving communications between GI and clients, playing a key role in understanding needs and getting everyone on the same page
- Demonstrate clear value of GI work to clients
- Support growth of agency, client accounts and team
- Coordinate performance review process: people, teams, projects
- Work to successfully on-board new client work and navigate team transitions for on-going work.
- Ensure a clear strategy and delivery plan is in-place and maintained for all client accounts.
What we’re looking for
- Great communication and client-facing skills
- 3+ Years of management experience (people, process, and presentation skills)
- Agency experience (marketing, social media, pr or related experience)
This role will focus on training our teams, ensuring we execute against standards, drive client value, set client goals, focus on the right strategy, conduct presentations, and oversee daily operations of how we work on client accounts. This position will focus on the stands of how teams execute for clients, performance management, team management, client delivery and client relationships.
- Based in Manchester
- Flexible working but office-based
- £35k - £45k DOE
Your application has been successfully submitted.