Digital Marketing Specialist – Maternity cover (12 months)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This 12-month maternity cover position is a full-time role with IQGeo, one of Cambridge's most innovative and award-winning enterprise software companies. We are looking for a marketing automation specialist to help us manage our strategic HubSpot environment and is a great opportunity to use and develop your digital campaign skills. This role will begin in mid to late January 2022.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Specialist is focused on demand generation and marketing funnel optimization using HubSpot marketing optimization tools. This role is responsible for outbound and inbound marketing tactics such as targeted email campaigns, MQL / SQL workflow management, social media promotions, and will work to grow IQGeo’s contact database in the telecommunication and utility industries.
Within IQGeo, this role is responsible for the operation of our HubSpot marketing automation tools, website CMS, social media channels and for the management of digital events such as internal and external webinars. It would also be desirable if the candidate had experience in the administrative coordination of tradeshow activities.
- Work closely with sales team to design and execute industry specific digital campaigns
- Work effectively with 3rd party lead generation partners to create successful campaigns
- Work effectively with 3rd party design partners to create compelling content
- Amplify the success of digital campaigns through social media channels
- Manage our participation at external tradeshows and conferences
- Provide HubSpot Marketing and Sales Hub Training for sales teams
- Update and evolve corporate website content and design using the HubSpot CMS
- Grow the number of MQLs and SQLs using a range of digital marketing activities
- Grow the IQGeo contact database through organic and acquisition strategies
- Provide monthly KPI reporting on website and campaign success
- Support our participation at external tradeshows and conferences (desirable)
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing and marketing automation
- Proven expertise with HubSpot marketing automation tools
- Experience in end-to-end outbound and inbound digital marketing campaigns
- Extensive marketing automation and digital campaign experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse and extract meaning from data to optimize campaign activities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Geospatial productivity and collaboration