Junior Paid Digital Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Overview of role
Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded, B2B communications agency. Headquartered in London and with offices across the UK we are growing fast and are looking for a Junior Paid Digital Executive to support our friendly Paid Digital team based in Norwich.
This is a rare opportunity which will see you join the Paid Digital team in a support role, with the opportunity to progress your career and learn from some of the sharpest minds in digital media.
Your role will be to support the Paid Digital team to ensure campaign elements are delivered on time and to budget, campaign set-up, ad operations and optimising digital media campaigns. You will have the opportunity to have hands on experience across multiple Ad Tech platforms including but not limited to Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and the Google tech stack.
We are looking for someone who is curious, enthusiastic and wants to learn… quickly! There is great career progression for a successful candidate who can demonstrate analytical thinking and the ability to build rapport with our clients. You must have a great interest in marketing and want to specialise in digital.
Experience / skills required
- A team-player – you will be a support on multiple client accounts and will need to develop strong internal relationships
- Naturally organised – you like to keep others organised and can effectively manage your time, prioritising as necessary
- Attention to detail – you are passionate about maintaining high standards
- Have an enthusiasm for learning – you’re a great listener and confident in asking questions
- Excellent with numbers and not afraid to get stuck in to complex digital media platforms
- Previous professional work experience, desirable
- Desirable experience; Experience working in a an agency or other marketing roles and/or University degree in Maths, Science or Business-related fields
Remuneration / Hours
- Competitive salary dependent upon qualifications and/or experience
- We are all currently working remotely, however in a post pandemic world we are happy to consider candidates who wish to work a mix of working in the office and remote working
Your application has been successfully submitted.