Digital Marketing Manager
Are you excited to join a compassionate, authentic company that fully supports you to do your best work? Are you committed to empowering others, in turn? HTG is looking for a digital marketing manager to join our friendly, hard-working team. Our mission is 'people-first technology' and we use the latest cloud technology to help our clients do their best work.
At HTG we partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services, which is why it’s important the clients are the right fit for us, and we fit with their business needs too. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value. As Digital Marketing Manager at HTG you will help us connect with these new clients and engage prospects across multiple digital touch-points, including our website, email and social media.
Here's what we want from you
Take risks. Speak up. Trust that, as an HTG team member, you have a unique, valued voice and the space to make this work your own. We're looking for the change-makers, the hard grafters and the willing learners. Are you the right person for the job?
To be successful, you will be able to develop close working relationships with all the team internally, to ensure that HTG’s offerings resonate with the market, support our reputation as game-changers in the industry and integrate seamlessly with our technology experts, sales tea. You will be managing a small in-house team. and an external marketing agency to generate demand, raise our profile and differentiate HTG as the stand-out choice in the market.
- For this role you will be able to demonstrate that you can:
- Produce thought-leadership content, such as blog articles
- Own our social media, events and PR activities
- Build a data-driven approach to continuous improvement and optimisation
- Support the sales team with the creation of collateral such as case studies, white papers, product sheets and website pages
- Manage our Hubspot CRM and marketing automation tools and members of the team
- Communicate excellently, with the ability to engage the internal team and external agency and translate and analyse other’s views into strong marketing content.
- We're looking for people who have:
- The capability to understand our target markets and buyers
- Relevant B2B digital marketing experience
- Natural curiosity and a genuine interest in business, technology and marketing
- The ability to work autonomously and get things done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Social media skills and the ability to build online communities
- HubSpot experience and certifications
- Experience of working with Microsoft partner network and marketing teams
- Knowledge to identify market opportunities and influence the future direction of our solutions
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with virtual desktops, cloud computing, security and/or Microsoft Modern Workplace technologies
- Experience setting up and running online events, such as webinars
- Formal marketing or business qualifications
- Account-based marketing know-how
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics
- Copywriting and editing experience
- Analytical skills and qualifications
We are a cloud-based business and we are working remotely for the foreseeable future. However, our preference is that you should live within commuting distance of our South Tyneside offices.
An opportunity to join a fast-growing, ambitious technology company with a five-year mission to make work better using technology.
- A salary of £35K-50K depending on experience
- 28 days holiday per annum, including public holidays. (Holiday year runs from Jan-Dec)
- Annual pay review based on performance up to 5%
- Bonus Scheme based on company and personal performance up to 10.5%
- Benefits including, Company pension, Private Medical, Death in Service & Income Protection
- Generous training and development with early access to NDA new technologies
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Flexible working
- Company Laptop and Mobile phone
- Company Credit Card, insuring you are never out of pocket for work expenses
If you relish the prospect of developing your career in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.