This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer (or marketing manager) to join our team. We're looking for someone to join Six & Flow, working alongside our sales team, entirely focussed on our own marketing and driving high quality sales leads to the people who can convert it to new business...
This role is effectively an in-house marketing role, within an agency. Agency life but only one client, Six & Flow.
We are a growth and inbound marketing agency working primarily in digital, with massive ambitions and very exciting plans moving forward. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive and sustainable ROI for our clients. We help them grow. And we try to enjoy the process along the way...
We are looking for a Growth Marketer (Marketing Manager) who has good experience with email and content marketing.
We want someone who is analytical and process-driven, but also not scared to try new processes or strategies to drive our own lead generation efforts, utilising our own email database and content relating to the challenges we help customers solve.
You'll be working as part of our growth team, driving leads, creating conversations and nurturing contacts for your sales focussed colleagues to convert to clients. You'll work closely with the sales team, feeding back on progress, aligning and adjusting marketing efforts appropriately.
This role is key to our growth over the next few years.
Ideally, you will have:
- 2+ years B2B marketing experience
- Good experience in B2B email marketing
- A breadth of experience in content marketing, from blogging to long-form content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good energy
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Degree educated (or relative training e.g. apprenticeship)
- HubSpot certified (as a nice to have)
- An understanding of HTML and CSS would definitely stand you in good stead
- Experience with direct mail and other digital and non-digital marketing
- Launch and manage new Six & Flow content and email campaigns
- Deliver consistently high-quality content
- Work across a multi-talented team
- Test and develop new content strategies
- To not be a dickhead
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a client-centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance-based bonus
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake.
Your application has been successfully submitted.