SEO, OUTREACH & DIGITAL PR SPECIALIST
Are you an experienced SEO specialist with a passion for writing and a knack for securing placements and links? Join our ambitious independent agency as we look to expand our dynamic digital team.
You will collaborate closely with other members of the SEO and PR teams, and will be involved at every step of the journey, from ideation sessions, research and content production, through to outreach, link-building and reporting. Ultimately supporting the wider teams in the agency to deliverclever, creative campaigns.
- Assist in the creation, management and delivery of innovative PR strategies for a range of clients
- Collaborate with all teams and external partners to deliver strategically led campaigns
- Contribute to idea generation to generate coverage and backlinks for a variety of clients and brands
- Identify opportunities for new working relationships and maintain great relationships with journalists, publishers and digital outlets
- Outreach and build targeted media lists
- Assist in dealing with press related enquiries for the agency and its clients
- Create well-written, engaging content for a variety of platforms and outlets
- Track, monitor and report on campaigns
- Monitor news for reactive opportunities and trends
This role can be based at either our King’s Lynn or London offices, with a balance of remote working considered. During the first few months, we’d encourage as much in-office time as possible to help you get off to a flying start.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a digital PR/marketing field, ideally within an agency
- Strong understanding of PR and digital marketing strategies and tactics, and the link between digital PR and SEO
- A good understanding and proven track record of building links for clients across high-authority sites
- Proven success in securing media coverage and building relationships with journalists and media partners
- A high level of English spelling and grammar, exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in tools and platforms such as Moz and BuzzSumo
- An ability to work flexibly, covering multiple projects at once and proactively seeking out new opportunities.
- A tolerance for terrible puns & dad jokes :)
- Outstanding communication skills
- A 'can-do' attitude, with great initiative and proactive mindset
- Excellent time management skills and a capability to meet deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail
- A strong team player and good people person
Maze is a well established, award winning agency with a focus on building clever, creative campaigns. We work with multiple brands across financial, automotive and retail sectors.
We strongly believe in empowering every member of our team with confidence, support and freedom to flourish and prosper in their role.
- £26 - 31k salary dependent on experience with opportunities for development and progression
- 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) with more earned through continued service
- Flexible working options and alternate Fridays off
- Days off at Christmas
- Social events & get togethers
- A great bunch of colleagues
- 24/7 access to paid-for confidential support
- Reimbursement for eye tests
- Career progression and development opportunities
Don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t worry. We care much more about the person you are, how you think and approach things than a list of qualifications. We have training budgets and love to share knowledge across our teams too, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with everything in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Clever Creative Campaigns