Social Media Manager
We are looking for a forward thinking Social Media Manager who can engage with creative, high-quality ideas and work seamlessly alongside our content and creative teams to create and deliver compelling campaigns for a wide range of clients and brands.
This role will see you as the senior member of the agency’s social media team, working collaboratively with the social team you will be instrumental in developing and managing paid social and native strategies for clients, to target, build and engage their audiences to deliver results. You'll play a key part in coming up with creative ideas, pitching ideas to clients and ensuring top quality, results driven output for all campaigns.
Our client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries both nationally and internationally so you will gain experience working on a range of projects and campaigns.
This role will ideally be based at our King’s Lynn office, with a balance of remote working considered.
- Developing, implementing and managing social media strategy across multiple accounts and platforms
- 4+ years proven social media marketing experience (agency experience a benefit, but not essential)
- Paid & organic social media planning & campaign management
- Experience in managing native advertising strategy and campaigns
- Management and planning of budgets and paid promoted content
- Experience using all the major Social Media networks analytics
- Use of scheduling tools & analytics platforms
- Competent use of Facebook Business Manager
- Presenting/delivering training to team members and workshop groups
- Very high level of English spelling and grammar
- Excellent copywriting & proofreading skills
- A clear and articulate communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work across multiple projects with great organisational and time management skills
- A strong team player and good people person
- Automotive knowledge would be beneficial, but is not essential
Maze is a well established, award winning agency with a focus on building clever, creative campaigns.
We strongly believe in empowering every member of our team with confidence, support and freedom to flourish and prosper in their role.
- Salary £26.5 - £35k dependent on experience with opportunities for development and progression
- 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) with more earned through continued service
- Flexible working options and alternate Fridays off
- Days off at Christmas
- Social events & get togethers
- A great bunch of colleagues
- 24/7 access to paid-for confidential support
- Reimbursement for eye tests
- Career progression and development opportunities
Don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t worry. We care much more about the person you are, how you think and approach things than a list of qualifications. We have training budgets and love to share knowledge across our teams too, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with everything in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Clever Creative Campaigns