Are you a scientist at heart with a creative and strategic marketing flair? Would international product launch experience broaden your skills set? Does the idea of working in a team to develop creative strategies for new product launches whilst using your research/data skills to drive market research and competitor analysis sound interesting?
Then our latest Marketing Executive role could be just the job for you. This business is undergoing a stage of growth and are expanding internationally. The Marketing Manager is looking for a Marketing Executive to work as their “right hand”. It’s a broad role and you’ll gain or hone you’re existing experience in launching new products, developing brand awareness, events and market research all within the pharmaceutical space. An industry literally changing and saving lives.
As Marketing Executive, you’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager, developing and delivering marketing plans across ...
- The Launch of new products
- Events, including trade shows
- Product information
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Wider brand promotion on the website and social media
- Reporting and presentations
What you’ll bring...
Ideally you will have experience from the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology industry as familiarity with the nuances of ABPI would be a big help. But overall, you’ll be...
- Passionate about what you do and want to make a difference
- Organised, able to scope and drive projects
- Omnichannel marketing experience
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint to analyse data and create presentations Knowledge of Adobe creative suite and WordPress would be an advantage
What’s on offer...
Salary dependent on experience, £33,000 - £40,000. Benefits include pension, annual 5% bonus, discounted gym, life assurance, 25 days annual leave, flexible start/finish times and hybrid working. To find out more send your CV to Alexia at Curteis Webb Recruitment.