Are you looking for a marketing role which is going to challenge and excite you, where you have an opportunity to build firm foundations for your future career?
We understand that a commercial laundry equipment company might not be the first place you’d look but you would be joining us at an exciting time. We’re invested in marketing and growing our brand, disrupting this more traditional market.
You’d be working across B2B and B2B2C, combining long-term brand growth activity with lead generation and sales enablement.
Focused on delivering WOW moments for our customers, we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about marketing, ensuring they’re always representing the voice of the customer.
How could you make an impact?
- Working with the Marketing Manager to execute campaigns across multiple channels including print media, e-campaigns and digital
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with planning and executing events
- Managing content on our B2B and student websites, engaging our market and bringing WASHCO to life
- Developing and managing social media campaigns
- Using Canva to design graphics that help our brand stand out.
- Working with our CRM to improve data quality and execute e-campaigns
- Preparing regular reporting on our results to demonstrate our success.
- ·Bringing forward your own ideas, becoming an invaluable member of the WASHCO team
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 1 year’s marketing experience, with a marketing qualification
- Working knowledge of CMS (ideally Wordpress) and some experience with executing e-campaigns via a CRM
- Previous use of Excel for data management and reporting
- Experience with using Canva or other graphics package
- A self-starter with lots of enthusiasm
- Creative approach to problem-solving, who loves working within a team
- Someone creative, analytical, and with a high level of attention to detail
At WASHCO we love laundry and have big ambitions. We’re passionate about what we do and it’s important to us that we work responsibly; looking after our employees, supporting the communities we work in and minimising our impact upon the environment. We support, develop and value our staff, giving them the opportunity to be the best they can be.
- Employee discount at Hughes Electrical, our parent company which is a family-owned electrical retailer (after a qualifying period)
- An enhanced company pension scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Wellbeing support provided by the Retail Trust which is free to use by all employees.
Leaders in Laundry