Trade Marketing Executive/Manager
Do you love implementing engaging and successful trade marketing campaigns? Are you looking for an opportunity to help people get healthy and happy? If you’ve got a passion for health and wellbeing as well as experience of successfully driving growth through retailers, this could be the role for you.
At Viridian Nutrition, we help people to better health with effective, ethical and pure supplements and we’re looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Executive/Manager to join us on our mission.
Viridian Nutrition is the leading brand of ethical vitamins. “What is an ethical vitamin?” we hear you say! In a nutshell, it means we care deeply about everything we do. From the seed to the recycling bank, we focus on minimising our footprint on the earth. We shun the use of chemicals for a healthier, better way - even if it does slow down the process and cost more!
The Trade Marketing Executive/Manager is a new position created to support the strong growth of Viridian. This hands-on role will work closely with the sales team to build advocacy and loyalty with retailers, providing all the necessary support to drive footfall and growth.
If you understand how to deliver a cracking campaign that gets results, know how to enthuse and engage retailers and other stakeholders and are excited about promoting a portfolio of ethical supplements to support health and wellbeing, please send us your CV and details.
Core Responsibilities :
- To plan activities and create assets to increase Viridian presence in store and online with retail stockists.
- To implement trade campaigns which create a measurable impact
- To action trade and distributor requirements both proactively and reactively, communicating with the sales team and direct with stores, liaising with other team members and departments as needed.
- Create shelf planograms to enhance sell through and maximise listings
- Manage bespoke store requests, briefing the design team to create any new assets as required and ensuring the projects are delivered on time.
- Supervise the Production Co-Ordinator to ensure timely production of POS and other items required.
- Track the use of POS and provide reports, analysis and recommendations as needed
- Oversee the Viridian Charity Program.
- Organisation of company events and trade shows. Manage the event calendar and search out the right events for Viridian to attend.
- Support of training initiatives
- Administration of core product information including EPOS files, pricing updates and bespoke retailer systems.
- Communication Skills
- Customer focused
- Team working
- Logical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Fast paced
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in an office environment
- Marketing experience
- Event organisation experience
- Customer service skills
- Higher education
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Ethical Vitamins with an Organic Heart