Senior Marketing Executive
Consultiv Utilities operates as a business-to-business energy and water consultancy, providing procurement services and contracts to SME and corporates across the UK.
Our aim is to deliver high quality, low cost, easy-to-understand products and services to our customers while nurturing or relationships with partners alike.
Consultiv Utilities are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive role to help drive the brand to the next level.
Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-motivated marketeer with a can-do attitude to play a key part in our future growth plans, further establishing the business as a leader in the energy market and promote the brand to its maximum potential.
Consultiv is committed to expanding the business's brand positioning and expanding into new product and location markets. There has never been a better time to join Consultiv Utilities. This role can be home based or from Head office if in the north East.
The role will incorporate a range of marketing activities including website updates, SEO, digital paid ads, social media, customer and prospect communications, events, new product launches and internal communications. Internal and external stakeholder management will also be a key focus of the role, supporting all areas of the business.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinating marketing campaigns in support of business goals.
- Create compelling marketing collateral to support customer retention, cross-selling activities, and new business sales.
- Working with colleagues across the business to contribute to specific projects.
- Updating the company’s website, suggesting changes and improvements.
- Support with content planning and creation from blogs, guides, webinars to social media.
- Activate content across multiple platforms including website, social media, and PR.
- Support the SEO activities and paid ad campaigns.
- Mange review sites such as Trust pilot and Google reviews.
- Ambassador of the Consultiv brand and sub-brands, helping to ensure consistency across the business.
- Analysis of marketing metrics and making suggestions for improvements.
- Coordinating photography and video content.
- Support internal communications activities and projects.
- Support new product development and launches.
- Supporting event management activities, including exhibitions and conferences when needed.
- Tracking return of investment of marketing campaigns that you produce and launch.
- Helping to deliver the marketing plan and overall business strategy.
- Design and creation of relevant marketing materials.
- Providing bespoke assistance to specific areas of the business.
- Undertake competitor research.
- Keep track of market news and trends that can support marketing plans and activities.
- Help manage social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Liaise with external agencies and suppliers.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Help to plan and implement the marketing strategy.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising, and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective management.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and support with relevant reporting.
- Email marketing support for customer and prospect communications.
- Ad-hoc support for the wider marketing team.
- Have knowledge of digital marketing and website functionality.
- Have knowledge of WordPress CMS.
- Social media management experience (predominantly LinkedIn but including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook).
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or other social media management tools.
- Experience with Mailchimp or similar email marketing tools.
- CRM experience.
- Possess excellent B2B copywriting skills with the ability to transform technical information into effective marketing content.
- A track-record delivering market-leading marketing communications.
- Strong collaborative abilities and the capacity to cultivate positive working connections among various internal teams, including those at the directorial level.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be highly organised and able to balance several different projects.
- Be creative and have an eye for detail.
- Be able to analyse and process key information to make informed decisions.
- Ideally experience within the energy sector with an understanding of market knowledge.
- Ideally degree educated within a Marketing or Business discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a marketing department, preferably business to business.
- Highly computer literate and digitally savvy.
- Experience of working with a CRM system would be desirable.
- Digital Marketing experience and qualifications would be advantageous.
- Great basic salary
- Career progression
- 31 day holiday entitlement inc bank holidays
- Regular incentives
- Free parking if on site
- Digital perks
- Birthday holiday day off gifted to use on the day or anytime
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension scheme
- Tusker car salary sacrifice
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Vitality Health Vision Insurance
- Vitality Health Hearing Insurance
- Employee assistance programme