Digital Marketing Executive
About the role
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will work with the Marketing Manager to create and deliver online marketing campaigns to drive lead generation activity, customer acquisition and sales growth, providing feedback on campaign performance to ensure our marketing delivers a clear return on investment. Using HubSpot effectively and leveraging the power of marketing automation is essential for this role.
We’re multiple award-winning, have in-house and offshore teams, love what we do and can’t stop growing so now is a great time to taking up this exciting opportunity.
Our team is small, which means we never stop learning and work directly with our company Founder across multiple projects at any one time.
We’re a flexible team at Word360, however as we establish our team we will require you
to be in the office 2 days a week in our central Birmingham office. Ideally you’ll have at least 1 year in a marketing role and have studied business, marketing, or computer science. No degree required, although a marketing degree or CIM qualification is highly desirable. Any experience with HubSpot will be hugely beneficial to your application.
- A whole variety of HubSpot related responsibilities such as creating emails, marketing automation, building social media campaigns, generating reports and much more
- Development of inbound marketing campaigns that deliver solid results
- Keeping on top of the marketing campaign calendar and keeping stakeholders informed of any changes
- Coming up with fresh ideas for our marketing activity. No idea is a bad idea!
- Maintaining the company website and managing basic web content
- Creating content to optimise SEO and online company presence.
- Managing the Word360 social media account including generating content, creating graphics, scheduling posts and community engagement
- Generate digital content for social media, website and email channels with focus on photography, video and graphic design
- Support events and marketing projects
- General support for the Marketing Manager and business, liaising with sales, service teams and third parties
Skills & Attributes
- Experience with HubSpot is highly desirable.
- Experience of creating and implementing marketing and social media campaigns
- Creative thinking to bring new and innovative ideas to the table to help generate leads for the company
- Graphic design and photography skills are desirable
- A keen interest and understanding of existing and emerging social media platforms and trends (including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok)
- Positive character that is proactive in problem solving and happy to roll up your sleeves and dig into a project that you may not be prepared for
- Self-motivated - this role will require a strong ability to drive your own agenda and calendar.
- Ability to analyse and summarise data and statistics including social and web analytics
- Flexible working: work from home and come into the office when you need to
- Private medical insurance after 1 years’ service
- Company pension
- 30 Days Holiday (22 days + Bank Holidays) plus 1 day extra per year of service for FIVE years
- Get your birthday off: spend your special day celebrating, not working!
- Onboarding and full training provided; We invest in continued training and annual group training to ensure you continue to be better,
- Structured review process: To make sure you get the opportunity to regularly speak with your manager, get feedback on the work you do, have the support you need and can discuss your career.
- Full transparency across the business: We believe that being open about where the company is heading, what the goals are and how we expect to get there. We hold regular team updates on how the business is doing financially and strategically.
- Staff surveys: We regularly ask the team what could be done to make their working experience better. This feedback is then discussed and actioned the following quarter.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box, but we want someone with the right attitude, not just a great CV.
If you have most of the experience, don’t be put off applying, because we want someone who finds delivering impactful technology exciting and wants to make a difference…so you could be exactly what we need!
Make everyone part of the conversation