Senior Marketing Manager
The Role: Consult Energy have recently undergone a marketing transformation and are now ready for growth. We have defined our mission, purpose & vision, rolled out a new identity, created a strategy for our podcast and are in the process of building a new global website. We’re now looking for someone to help build our marketing function, define a clear marketing strategy and then help us to execute it.
You’ll be responsible for delivering against the UK & US marketing strategy alongside our Marketing Agency. This is a role with tremendous growth potential, with a clear pathway to both Head of Marketing & Director level.
You: We’re looking for a commercially focused marketeer with an entrepreneurial streak! Someone who loves a bit of variety in their life, who knows how to communicate well with a senior leadership team and has a passion for ideas and creativity. We want you to bring some drive and ideas to the table.
Responsibilities: Whilst this is a marketing role, we require someone with a commercially focused mindset:
- Work with the senior leadership team to understand goals and challenges
- Understand and execute the marketing strategy created
- Manage the marketing budget and demonstrate a return on investment
- Work with Operations staff to create and identify industry events, to further brand identity and in person meetings
- Work with Sales staff to improve personal branding
- Plan integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining clients
- Develop strategies for sourcing and engaging with key candidates, building out our database
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of our partner agencies
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Support the sales team with pitching for new business opportunities
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing
- Strong communicator & people skills
- Strong eye for good creative
- Experience managing marketing projects & campaigns
- The ability to present your ideas well
- A commercially focused, sales background would be a bonus
And finally: What’s in it for you? This job won’t be for everyone but it really is an exciting opportunity! You’ll be given the keys to a well designed marketing function, which means you get a say in where we go and how we do it. As we begin to grow you’ll grow too, personally and professionally. If you want to work somewhere where you’re treated as a human and on the same level as the founder, this is your place!