Senior SEO Account Manager
Honchō are looking for an experienced Senior SEO Account Manager to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about SEO and able to take the lead on key client accounts for a fast-growing and well-established agency. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of all things SEO with strong technical SEO knowledge and a superb eye for detail. They’ll ideally have experience in managing ongoing SEO strategies in addition to short-term projects such as website migrations.
As a Senior SEO Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the accounts of some of our most valuable clients and expected to provide forward-thinking SEO strategies that encompasses technical, on-site and content.
The SEO department is supported by dedicated content, digital PR, data and insights and client services teams and we pride ourselves on high quality, forward-thinking and successful strategies that help scale our clients overall digital performance.
The successful candidate will be confident in providing technical SEO recommendations and implementing strategies that use an integrated approach to complement other digital channels; maximising the use of data to inform decisions provided by our dedicated data and insights team.
In addition to being responsible for the implementation and development of SEO strategy within your client portfolio you will also be a strong communicator that is able to lead conversations on weekly reporting calls alongside supporting our client services team to produce monthly reviews and quarterly business reviews and utilising and developing the skills of more junior staff within the SEO department.
As a senior member of the department you will also have the opportunity to help shape our SEO proposition and service of the agency, enabling you to gain vital business experience and be part of the growth of our agency.
- Ability to develop and execute SEO strategies
- Strong Technical and On-site SEO knowledge
- Able to effectively manage junior members of the team
- Developing research-led and innovative SEO strategies
- Someone capable of delivering an excellent quality of work whilst meeting deadlines and adhering to strategic briefs within budget and on brand.
- Maintain the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships.
- Be a key point of knowledge on SEO within the company, constantly keeping up to date on new trends/systems and methods, reporting back to colleagues where necessary.
- Ensure proper tracking mechanisms are implemented to ensure campaign “success metrics” are appropriately measured
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in SEO Marketing
- Strong SEO knowledge
- HTML and CSS knowledge/understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and organised
- Experience across a number of clients or industries
- 30 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Birthday Day off
- Early finish on a Friday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working
- Summer Working hours
- Regular company socials
- Free therapy/counselling
- Paid sick pay
- Christmas Eve & New years eve off
- Free yearly eye test
- 2 days paid charity volunteering
- Free Honcho Merchandise
- Critical Illness Cover
- Idyllic offices (with onsite swimming pool & tennis courts)