Are you a results-driven marketing professional looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact? We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive to lead our marketing efforts to new heights. If you are passionate about creating innovative marketing strategies, driving brand awareness and achieving tangible business growth, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a commercially minded Marketing Manager to drive lead generation and growth from existing customers for the UK’s largest Records Management organisation.
You will be excited by devising creative campaigns to meet defined commercial goals; testing, analysing and optimising. You will have an outside-the-box mentality, which is underpinned by strong analytical rigour, a methodical approach and a clear understanding of the value of brand to creating a credible, purposeful commercial offer.
- Responsible for creating and implementing strategic plans to drive organic growth from new customers and existing
- Develop fit for purpose marketing campaigns aligned with the overall marketing strategy to support business growth
- Own relationships with, and oversee the strategic planning and performance of, key agencies, including PR, digital media and advertising, website development, SEO, ensuring they deliver on KPI’s
- Devise, deliver and execute a multichannel B2B marketing plan from lead generation to conversion
- Building engaging and on-brand content
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing leadership role
- A degree or higher in a Marketing or Business related subject
- Substantial lead generation marketing skills with a strong track record of devising and implementing growth campaigns and digital marketing
- Hands on experience of implementation as well as a track record of executing via specialist teams and agencies
- Excellent creative judgement
- Experience of project managing multiple campaigns at any one time
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- A strong commercial mindset
We store and manage over 22 million items including archive boxes of document files, film and computer tape across a variety of secure storage facilities nationwide. Including cold war Air Force shelters for some of our heritage pieces we store on behalf of the leading museums.
Our customers depend on us to manage their historical archives, and our team is proud to support them with their document management needs. From museums to the NHS, from the Ministry of Defence to Legal firms.
An Inclusive Approach
We are committed to becoming a great place to work, one that is inclusive, safe and where people can reach their true potential. We value the contribution that all our colleagues make and aim to have a company that recognises the diverse, multi-cultural society in which we live.
We actively encourage applications from all members of our community, including those from underrepresented groups. We are happy to consider flexible working options, including part time hours wherever this is practically possible. We're also interested in hearing from individuals with different career experiences, including those that are looking to return to work following a career break
Protecting what matters the most