Marketing Executive – Entry Level / Graduate
Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!)
If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London – UK, London – Ontario, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Lotte, Bell, Dominos, Starbucks, to RBS and Societe Generale. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
Tyk is on a mission to connect every system in the world. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone, Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees, we believe this allows our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier.
If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
Are you a recent graduate or budding marketer looking to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of tech marketing? Tyk is on the hunt for a passionate and eager budding marketer to join our ranks.
Here’s your chance to dive headfirst into the exciting realm of product marketing, demand generation, community creation and data analytics – all while working with a hardworking, driven and commercially-focused team.
We’re committed to providing you with invaluable hands-on experience across the entire marketing funnel and we promise you’ll learn, grow, and have a blast along the way.
You will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Get involved in creating and co-ordinating some of the most creative campaigns in the industry.
- Repurpose webinar content into engaging blog posts and get hands-on with our video creation.
- Help us make a statement with community initiatives from event organisation to creative swag.
- Dive into managing projects and tasks, keeping everything running smoothly with the help of Monday.com.
- Contribute to the creation and editing of email content through our CRM, HubSpot, and ensure text perfection in our website, emails and blog posts.
- Get up to speed on website content management, including A/B Testing and optimisation experiments, and implement Search Engine Optimisation techniques.
- Dive into community content projects, leveraging your technical prowess.
- Play a pivotal role in building our social channels (X, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Learning about the Tyk product and building relationships with Tyklings across the business from Commercial to Product, to Engineering and Operations.
What you will gain from the experience:
- A holistic understanding of marketing in a rapidly scaling tech company.
- An opportunity to traverse the entire marketing funnel, and get a view from strategy through to execution.
- Practical experience in data analysis, tooling management, and process enhancement.
- Hands-on involvement in optimising various facets of marketing, sales, and customer success operations.
- Immersion in a professional and supportive team environment focused on your growth.
This is a 1 year programme, following the year If successful you will be offered a permanent position into Tyk.
During the 1 year programme you will work with our Marketing team, and also have the opportunity to spend time in broader business departments to gain an insight into the wider business. In addition, you will also attend graduate programme days at our Head office in London, UK.
What we are looking for:
- A recent graduate driven by curiosity and an appetite for learning.
- A proactive individual ready to take on new challenges.
- A tech enthusiast who enjoys diving deep into the intricacies of marketing.
- A detail-oriented team player with a genuine passion for all things marketing.
If you’re passionate about entering the world of marketing and ready to lend your help to a scaling tech company, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Successful candidates will have achieved high academic standards as well as being able to demonstrate a passion and commitment for a career in the software industry. We will be looking for evidence of ability to work in a team, confidence, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and commitment to excellence.
Here’s why you should join us:
- Everyone has unlimited paid holiday.
- We have total flexibility in hours, as we believe creativity flows better when our people are given freedom to decide when they are most productive. Everyone is unique after all.
- Employee share scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Company retreats
- Volunteering Days
- Employee Wellbeing platform
We all share the same vision – we value authenticity, respect, responsibility, independence, honesty, diversity and inclusion and most importantly treating others how you wish to be treated. We look for like-minded people who bring their personalities to work everyday, strive to achieve their personal goals and who are willing to challenge the way we do things, why? – to make what we do even better!
Our values tell the story of Tyk – here’s how:
- It’s ok to screw up!
We’ve found that it’s often the ‘stupid’ or unexpected ideas that turn out to be the successful ones – so try it, at least we can say we have!
- The only stupid idea, is the untested one!
It’s in our DNA – starting a business with founders 12 hours apart, giving our gateway away for free – sure, we did that, and we’d do it again!
- Trust starts with you – make it count!
Trust is a two-way street – instill it from day one!
- Assume best intent!
We have each other’s back – we’re all on the same team. Think before you speak or act.
- Make things, better!
Always try to leave things better than when you found them – change is constant, inevitable and embraced! Be that change we want to see.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io
Make things, better