Outreach Specialist Inspired Online
Having surpassed our sales targets in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, we are looking for a passionate Outreach Specialist (Communications and PR and Partnerships) to support our Inspired Online marketing efforts.
Reporting to Head of Marketing (Inspired Online Schools), you will develop and implement outreach marketing that involves getting our school, brand, services and messaging out in front of influential sources who are connected to our target market. You will help us to promote our school and our international school community to followers, membership associations, partners, niche markets and media.
Salary 30-35k Per Annum
This role will play a fundamental role in building, uplifting and managing our relationships in key sectors related to online schooling. These include:
- Manage relationships and coordinate requests from our PR agency and with Inspired Central Communications.
- Identify and pursue earned media and corporate communications opportunities
- Working with education to source and coordinate teacher/ student spokespeople for our PR and also any direct partnerships and interview opportunities.
School Guides and Partners
- Keep our profile(s) and school listing pages up to date and with fresh engaging content[ED1] ensuring it is clear and providing copy or updates as required
- Leverage those same relationships to identify thought leadership and blog opportunities
- Develop content in collaboration with school partners including Vlogs, blogs, paid media opportunities.
- For our B2B work, ensure that where appropriate we leverage content and thought leadership opportunities with Partners and Local Authorities – guides and web pages.
- Together with Marketing (International) and B2B, manage our presence on international pages and partner sites
- Manage our association memberships and directory listings ensuring our contractual entitlements are fully leveraged and identify any additional advertising and editorial opportunities.
Student and Parent Ambassador and Alumni Programs
- Manage the Ambassador program together with the Marketing team and talent agents
- Manage the Alumni program and the Alumni hub
- Coordinate spokesperson and interview opportunities related to ambassadors and alumni.
- Organise virtual events, content requests and general administration of program
- Monitor opportunities for referral from current families and applicable and timed promotions relating to referral
- Inform our ongoing persona validation work by feeding in customer insights from ambassadors, alumni and niche markets
- Awards and Accolades
- Manage the award entries for all of Inspired Online Schools
- Take a proactive and innovative approach to telling and sharing our stories and milestones for national and international recognition
- Liaise with partners on awards
- Home Education
- Manage our home education outreach
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure we are sharing content and act on advertising and outreach activities with key stakeholder and influencers in the sector
- Reach out to home educators to gather insights and info to inform decision making and new products
- Manage reporting
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
Required skills & experience
Skills and Attributes
- Experience with product launches or integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills/ Experience in planning and leading initiatives
- Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics
- Copywriting skills
- Relationship or stakeholder management experience
Specifically, you will have: –
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent profession qualification) in marketing, communications, or related field
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in education or school marketing
- Media/PR experience
Inspired Education is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practise across the school.