Step into the world of Squibble. As pioneers in web design and development, we're more than just builders – we're creators of captivating digital experiences.
Our dynamic team of visionaries, designers, and tech enthusiasts shares a boundless drive to achieve excellence.
If you're seeking a vibrant environment that cherishes creativity, growth, and transformation, Squibble is your destination. Here, your skills will flourish, and your ideas will thrive.
Join us in shaping the limitless potential of the digital world.
1. Project management
- Being responsible for the end-to-end management and successful completion of key projects within an account
- Interpreting client briefs and coming up with inventive and original ideas that take into account client expectations, audience, and business context
- Creating the project vision and communicating it effectively to the team, outlining all deliverables and ensuring everyone understands what is expected of them
- Regularly checking in with the agency production and strategy team to review the overall direction of the project, addressing any issues and ensuring it is running smoothly
2. Developing client relationships
- Building strong relationships with clients positioning yourself and the agency as trusted advisors
- Collaborating with clients to set out project timelines and budgets
- Holding regular calls and meetings with clients to drive the direction of projects, provide progress updates and gather feedback
- Presenting agency work to clients and participating in quarterly strategy sessions with clients
- Demonstrating in-depth understanding of the client's business, competitors, customers and industry
3. Commercial acumen
- Working with the account director to create estimates and timelines and ensuring timely invoicing of projects
- Collaborating with the account director to deliver the forecast and agency's financial objectives
- Experience in a similar role within an agency & proven track record of delivering client success
- Proven experience of building successful client relationships and rapidly earning client trust
- A highly collaborative communication style and ability to work in different environments & cultures across a variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail and/or experience performing output quality control
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Straight talking designers. For no-nonsense marketers.