The Marketing Academy (TMA) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2010 in the United Kingdom, 2015 in Australia and 2018 in the USA. We identify and develop exceptional talent in Marketing, Communications, Media & Advertising by providing a forum for C-Suite executives, marketing experts, business leaders and coaches to inspire, develop and mentor an entire generation of future leaders.
We run 10 programs every year in 3 countries;
· The Fellowship EMEA & USA – for CMO’s
· The Global Fellowship Alumni – for our Fellows post-completion
· The Scholarship UK, Aus & USA – for emerging leaders
· The Scholarship Alumni UK, Aus & USA – for our Scholars post-graduation
· The Virtual Campus – for the industry, globally
In each country we have united a fantastic & engaged ecosystem; brands, media owners, creative agencies, media agencies, industry associations, academic institutes and leadership organizations. Our community includes CEO’s, CMO’s, entrepreneurs, authors, subject matter experts, inspirational speakers, founders of charities and sporting legends who contribute to the program curriculums on a pro-bono basis.
In the UK we also have The Marketing Academy Foundation – a separate registered charity which runs programs for young people from diverse backgrounds. Funding for the Foundation comes from corporate & personal donations and fundraising events.