Social Media Manager
Chilly’s are actively looking for a Social Media Manager to support the next stage of the Chilly's journey, as we supercharge our business growth. Chilly’s are looking for an energetic, forward thinking and positive individual to join their team.
Founded in 2010, Chilly’s are driven by their aim of enabling everyone to have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles. The result was the Chilly’s bottle, a modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle with the eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
In pursuit of our mission ‘to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products’ we have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Our products are created for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.
Chilly’s have a fantastic London office in Shoreditch. We believe in flexibility and value collaboration, and we are all currently working in a hybrid pattern, working 2 or 3 days per week in our office and the rest of our week remotely.
- Creating content and posting on Chilly’s organic social media accounts, primarily focusing on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn (plus reviewing any other opportunities as they arise).
- Writing caption copy and curating assets for social posts, including editing video content for TikTok/Reels.
- Supporting ad hoc requests from paid social team e.g. writing caption copy.
- Analysis of key metrics and providing regular (frequency tbd) reporting on Chilly’s organic performance on social and ROI; identifying areas to improve engagement and implementing accordingly.
- Attend weekly Marketing team meetings, ensuring social strategy is integrated into upcoming campaigns/product launches.
- Monitor UGC posts and identify potential influencer marketing opportunities.
- Work closely with customer care and wider Chilly’s team to ensure comments/queries are escalated and responded to in an efficient and timely manner.
- Experience within a similar Social Media Manager role.
- In-depth knowledge of the social media landscape: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok.
- A proven ability in executing successful social strategies including growth tactics, customer retention, increased engagement and best-in-class content.
- Hands-on attitude and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator with ability to establish strong working relationships and foster collaboration with key stakeholders.
The type of person we’d like to work with:
At Chilly’s, we’re united by a set of values that guide our unique way of working.
Lead the Change
To lead the change we must never settle. It means being brave enough to set standards and, as leaders, ambitious enough to exceed them.
Less but Better
We work deliberately and decisively, focusing on what we believe in and being brave enough to say no to the things we don’t.
We care as much about each other’s contribution as we do our own, so we support one another to grow, and we turn to one another to learn.
What we offer:
- Holiday: 25 days plus 1 day for your birthday
- Pension contribution
- Bupa cash plan and Bupa healthcare
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Employee discounts on all Chilly’s products
- A range of benefits, discounts and deals through our ‘perks at work’ initiative
- Development to support your growth with Chilly’s
- Flexible working culture
- Physical and mental wellbeing support
Your application has been successfully submitted.