B2B Marketing Manager
We're looking for a sh*t-hot individual to skyrocket our clients and our own company profiles both online and offline.
A boutique agency of three full-timers and four contractors, this is a real opportunity to shape the role and bring in work with commission. We need to hit the ground running, someone keen to take on responsibility.
Ultimately, I don't mind how, where or when the work gets done but have a really great office in Leeds City Centre on Greek Street surrounded by other startups and entrepreneurs which is the perfect environment to grow.
- Develop business growth strategies
- Create original organic content on LinkedIn, Twitter and IG
- Personal branding development for clients
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Talent management - securing opportunities for clients
- Awards entry writing
- Networking event attendance
- Ad-hoc email and web content writing if required
- Proficiency in many social media platforms & scheduling tools
- Previous agency experience is ideal
- Experience growing social accounts, namely LinkedIn
- Experience with Photoshop/Figma/Canva
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ideally completed a marketing or business course whether that's a degree, CIM or other
Type of person
- Track record of great client and customer service
- Entrepreneurial with new ideas
- Loves social media and LinkedIn aka knows what's trending
- Happy to work in groups or independently
It's a service-based marketing business and ultimately those standards of service need to stay high. Training and development wherever required we can fund and a co-working space membership. This is a role for someone to shape.
Please send your portfolio or some previous results and links to accounts you're running, testimonials or blog examples so I can see your work along with your LinkedIn profile and a CV to email@example.com.
Salary £25-35k experience based, 25 days holiday, awards, trips, £2k training budget and events tickets so I hope you've got a suit/gown.
This is a hybrid position so please only apply if you can easily commute to Leeds city centre weekly for meetings, client events and strategy sessions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Killer content marketing with service that slaps.