Direct Marketing Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Direct Marketing Manager to join an award-winning marketing team who are motivated by driving a differentiated brand strategy in one of the most exciting property markets in the world.
You will be joining a very collaborative and creative team, working alongside some of the best professionals in the sector. Marsh & Parsons has a unique culture, and the marketing team, in many ways, is the personification of this.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with driving change within a team and consistently seek ways to improve the effectiveness of Marsh & Parsons’ marketing by use of testing, analysis and creativity.
- Ensure all direct marketing activity through all channels is aligned with and correctly represents the Marsh & Parsons brand
- Work ‘hands on’ to produce direct mail, as well as identifying areas where direct mail will have the most impact or where there is most need and distribute direct mail campaigns accordingly
- Support and develop a small team of three marketing execs
- Develop the email strategy to regularly distribute promotional emails to distinct customer groups with appealing, relevant, on-brand content
- Alongside the Marketing Executive, act as a first contact for the identification and rectification of all website errors and issues, escalating these to internal and external support as required to achieve a speedy resolution
- Using data analysis, creativity, testing and best practice, work proactively to improve the company website both iteratively and with projects, including improvements to usability, design and conversion
- Work with the digital marketing agency to implement and optimise digital advertising to maximise results against defined KPIs, elevating efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and implement paid and organic social media strategies across all relevant platforms to maximise engagement and return for the business
- Working with the Marketing Executive, work to maximise opportunities for both proactive and reactive PR
- Ensure press releases and information provided to media are positive, appealing and created to present the Marsh & Parsons brand and product in the most positive way.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Thorough working knowledge of the practices and principles of website development, digital advertising, social media promotion, email and direct mail
- Experienced in managing and developing a small team
- Precise, with attention to detail. Able to process high volumes of work accurately and to deadlines
- Champions continued improvement in the Marketing department’s capabilities, output and results
- Strong business acumen and commercial thinking
- Emotional intelligence – determination and drive, combined with humility and team work
- Analytical. Able to interpret information and form data-led conclusions
Benefits of working for M&P include:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Company mobile phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym & retail discounts
- Great company culture and regular social events
- Bi-annual incentive trip, either hitting the ski slopes or enjoying the sunshine!
Marsh & Parsons is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from anyone who is excited by the opportunity of joining us and will thoroughly consider all applications without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Matching people and property