Digital Marketing Executive
The TCM Group is a leading and award-winning provider of cultural change, conflict management and leadership development. Over the past 20 years, we have secured a world class reputation and a first-class client list. We have worked at a strategic level to embed cultural change, leadership development and conflict resolution programmes within organisations as varied as Royal Mail, Network Rail, NATS, Aviva, HSBC, Lloyds Bank, TSB, Capgemini, Ofcom, BA, Virgin Atlantic Airways, Tesco, The BRC, The Metropolitan Police, London Ambulance Service, and the entire UK Civil Service (with whom we have a framework agreement to deliver mediation and leadership training).
Established by our CEO, David Liddle in 2001, we have been a driving force in the development of purpose led, values based and person-centred organisations. Our unique Transformational Culture Model™ is being applied in a wide array of organisations and our transformative leadership and management practices are becoming increasingly mainstream. In 2014, TCM published the now ubiquitous Resolution Framework™ which offers a timely alternative to damaging and divisive grievance discipline and performance management systems.
We operate out of the Business Design Centre in Islington, and we have a state-of-the-art training and mediation venue (The TCM Academy). We have a team of 12 full time employees covering a range of head office roles. The TCM team also includes c60 freelance associates. Please click here to view the current TCM team.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for contributing to a full range of activities in support of the overall business development function of The TCM Group, to help achieve continual business growth. Typical daily tasks will include (but are not limited to): ongoing update and maintenance of TCM company websites, social media posting, email marketing, search engine optimisation, paid social media advertising and general content writing.
The post holder will also be required to use marketing analytical tools to report on the ongoing success of our marketing activities and identify opportunities for improvement. The role will also provide general support to the wider Business development team – working alongside David, our CEO; Matt, our Marketing Manager; Robyn, our Brand and Content Manager; Erika, our External Communications Consultant; and the entire team at Aubergine 262, our web development and graphic design agency.
The Digital Marketing Executive will also be expected to attend weekly business development team meetings, in which they will contribute new ideas to support and diversify our ongoing marketing activities. A specialist skill in a particular marketing niche would be especially advantageous for the role. Perhaps you can demonstrate previous success with paid social media advertising, have some coding experience, or have a talent for graphic design? We would very much like to hear more!
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join our Business Development Team. You should possess the following experience, skills, and qualities. As part of your application, please prepare a covering letter which will tell us how you meet the requirements below. If you are also able to share a portfolio of your recent work, this will help to set you apart from other candidates.
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent
- A marketing-related qualification (advantageous, but not essential)
The Digital Marketing Executive will be a calm, cool and collected individual who has an eye for detail and the ability to thrive in our fast-paced environment. They will be just as comfortable interacting with single individuals as they are with presenting to a large group of people and will perform excellently under pressure. In addition to these general personality traits and abilities, TCM are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience and excellent understanding of WordPress: This is the platform upon which all of our company websites are built.
- Copywriting experience: Although not a writing- specific role the candidate will be expected to be confident and competent in producing compelling copy, suited to a full range of marketing channels.
- Multitasking and meeting deadlines: The Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to manage a full variety of tasks and prioritise appropriately. They shall also be required to work towards given deadlines, while demonstrating consistently high standards to their work.
- Organisation: Since you will be handling a number of logistical details and juggling several different types of projects, it will be no surprise that exceptional organisation and fastidious attention to detail are important skills to have.
- Interpersonal skills: Given the sheer number of people who you will have to interact with daily, it is essential to have great interpersonal skills and be able to seamlessly carry a conversation.
- Customer service: Ideally you will have experience in customer service, as the skills learned in that field can easily carry over to perform the duties of a Digital Marketing Executive.
- Teamwork: Most of the activities within the role, from scheduling meetings to writing website content, and lead generation will be a collaborative effort which will require input from multiple sources. Because of this, you need to be great team player.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a digital marketing role
- Experience in a marketing role for a business-to-business organisation would be advantageous
Key facts and how to apply
TITLE: Digital Marketing Executive
LOCATION: Hybrid working. We will take a flexible approach, indicatively three days per week home based, two days per week office based at TCM’s head office in The Business Design Centre in Islington, North London.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-Time.
SALARY: Earnings of £40,000+ per annum. This salary is calculated as follows: £25,000 p/a base plus £15,000+ p/a profit share bonus scheme. (Bonus for FY 21/22 was £21,000)
BENEFITS: Pension scheme plus generous holidays and birthday leave.
REPORTS TO: TCM’s Marketing Manager, Matt Giblin.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your CV, covering letter and a portfolio of digital marketing work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GO LIVE: 21st June 2022.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Putting People First