Marketing Training & Development Manager
Sweet Analytics is a growing business established over 36 months ago specialising in offering a complete marketing solution to our every growing pool of retail focused clients. This role is an amazing opportunity to join a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals at a time when the company is going through a period of high growth and expansion and where there is no ceiling to what you can achieve personally.
About the role:
We are looking for someone with a passion for marketing who is looking to apply their skills in providing training programmes and ‘help’ content for users on our customer data platform both in app and in virtual training courses. You will also support our internal team of consultants and analysts with training and content to develop their own marketing knowledge. You will be working closely with the Training and Development Director in this role.
As an experienced Marketing Manager, you will be both creative and analytical with a good understanding of marketing strategy, the latest marketing channels and be able to translate your insights into relevant training materials as required. You will have good communication and content writing skills and be confident leading training courses to clients and the internal team.
The role also includes development, delivery and maintenance of in-app content to help and improve the user experience of Sweet’s customer data platform. Alongside this the role includes admin support for HR function and HR online portal.
· Maintenance of client facing training materials from a brief – slide decks, analysis templates and report docs
· Development of new training materials and programmes from a brief
· Delivery of training (live or recorded) materials as required to clients and users of Sweet platform via zoom
· HubSpot/Eventbrite management of training sessions – uploading, scheduling, registrations, event reminders and feedback
· Development, delivery and maintenance of In App content to help clients and users
· Maintenance of Knowledgebase in HubSpot
· Maintenance of Help content on Sweet dashboards
· Research relevant training and development programmes for client services team
· Deliver client services team training as required
· Maintenance of client services team training resources library on shared drive
· Deliver training and provide admin support for Graduate training programme
· Deliver training and provide admin support for Agency training programme
· Development of HR processes over time
· Development of health and well-being resources over time
· Admin support and maintenance of BrightHR, train new users on BrightHR
· Admin support for employee recruitment process from recruitment ads, screening process, interviews, references etc (Sweet Recruit)
· Admin support for employees eg holiday/sickness bookings, probations, appraisals etc
· Experience as a Marketing Manager and a good understanding of the latest marketing channels
· Good understanding of ecommmerce and marketing metrics
· Experience of presenting and leading meetings
· Experience in creating content for training purposes ideal but not essential
· The ability to develop understanding of the Sweet platform, retail strategy and marketing concepts so as to deploy training confidently and develop training content
· Ability to assess and respond to the development needs of the client & platform users, the employee and the company
· Interest in various training methods (mentoring, coaching, e-learning, workshops etc)
· Marketing or business studies degree or related field or qualified by experience
· Hybrid working remotely and London office
· Discretion and professional as managing confidential HR details
· Good organisational skills
· Strong communication skills in person and via content
· Good customer service skills
· Good eye for detail
· Good standard of copywriting and design skills
· Technically savvy for efficient management of Hubspot, Eventbrite and other apps, related software
· Proficient across HR platforms and MS Office software
Type of person:
You will be passionate about marketing and developing training materials that engage and deliver value externally to clients and internally to Sweet.
Goal and target oriented, you will be highly organised and able to prioritise, whilst being able to show flexibility to constantly evolving training and development needs.
Career development opportunities with Sweet:
· Training/Coaching/HR qualifications
· Training/coaching behaviours linked to Sweet’s brand values
Salary - circa £35,000.
Hybrid – remote and office based. Open to out of London location but prepared to travel for office days.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Take control of your marketing