Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Sweet Analytics is a growing business established over 36 months ago specialising in offering a complete marketing solution to our every growing pool of retail focused clients. This role is an amazing opportunity to join a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals at a time when the company is going through a period of high growth and expansion and where there is no ceiling to what you can achieve personally.
About the role:
This is a hybrid role where you'll work as one of our Growth Consultants, with a specialism in SEO and Site Performance. You will be responsible for using the Sweet platform and data to help our clients deliver their growth objectives. In the regular strategy client meetings, you will be reporting on progress and giving insight into the successes and risks both by using the Sweet platform and a recently developed scorecard. The scorecard will allow you to benchmark your clients against those in the same industry for several KPIs. Then, most importantly you will offer recommendations with clear actions to implement. There are a number of modules that we cover as part of this, including understanding of all market channel performance, attribution insight, customer retention behaviour, acquisition tactics and product sales in relation to marketing.
You will own the SEO and Site Performance sections of our scorecard. You’ll use your experience in these areas to evaluate client performance and benchmark against industry averages, not only for your own clients, but across the entire Sweet client list. Providing clear strategy recommendations and best practice advice to our clients.
In this role you will report directly into the Head of Client Services and will work with the team to deliver a great service to your clients. You will have your own set of clients to manage, and you will work with both the Head of Client Services and the client to understand and deliver your clients’ needs. Key skills and qualifications that are required are listed below. We are looking for a self-starting individual who has a can-do attitude to problem solving and is results orientated. This ideal candidate also needs to be able to work alone and equally as part of a team. Salary range from £30,000 dependant on experience.
· A passion for retail marketing and ecommerce brands.
· 2:1/1st Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business (or similar).
· A level Mathematics or equivalent.
· Strong understanding of Digital Marketing Channels.
· Strong understanding of Google Analytics, including GA4, and other analytics platforms
· Demonstratable experience in SEO strategy and implementation.
· Strong understanding of Site Performance and how to evaluate this.
· Proficient - Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
· Can demonstrate understanding of data and analysing large data pools.
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Strong written communication skills.
· People performance management experience, of at least 1 direct report.
· Relationship management of key Stakeholders.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Take control of your marketing