Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, UK
Full time, or a minimum of 4 full days, or 5 shorter days per week (eg. school hours).
Hybrid / remote working available, ideally to include a regular presence in our office each week although all working situations will be considered.
As we enter the next phase of our growth, we seek a skilled and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to build our relationship with existing customers, attract new customers, build brand equity, and drive profitable growth.
The successful candidate will be part of a small, established marketing team reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will lead on developing and managing our digital strategy and channels, though you will also use traditional channels and assist with the entire marketing mix as required.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and development of our digital channels
- Development of metrics and reports to track results and guide future activity
- Use of market research and insight to ensure a better understanding of our customer base
- Collaborating with other members of the team to ensure delivery of a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints including print, digital, social and website
- Upholding brand purpose, values and corporate social responsibility, both internally and externally.
You will have:
- 3+ years generalist and/or digital marketing experience, preferably in a commercial organisation
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisation
- Versatile approach and the ability to work independently
- Keen interest in life science, ideally with scientific understanding/experience.
How to apply
Please send a two-page CV and a one-page covering letter explaining why you are a great fit for the role and would like to join our team as a single PDF file to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Help build a world-leading supplier of high purity proteins for stem cell science and regenerative medicine