Paid Search & Social / PPC / Paid Advertising Executive
Are you looking for a role where your colleagues are bright and engaged, the work is rewarding, and there’s plenty of opportunity for progression? At Receptional, we love working with challenger brands that are changing the world.
It means we’re growing fast and looking for a new Paid Search and Social Executive to join our award-winning Paid Media team.
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days in our Bedford office and 2 at home every week.
About the Role
- It sits within a talented, award-winning team of 12 people.
- It’s hands-on – you’ll get to work on a range of campaigns, having a real impact on performance.
- It’s data-driven and analytical. It will suit someone who’s comfortable with numbers.
- There’s lots of scope to be entrepreneurial. We love it when people bring us their ideas.
- It’s busy, but it’s a lot of fun too. We work hard, but we also enjoy award nights, team and company days out and socials, and some table tennis too!
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Learn paid search, social and digital best practices with the rest of the team and agency.
- Be trained in additional areas: hard skills (Ad Platforms, Paid Media tools, Excel, etc) as well as soft skills (presentation skills, account management training, etc).
- Work in a fantastic environment – an open plan office, where work/life balance is of the utmost importance. We’re also a supportive and collaborative bunch.
- Work on a range of projects, across different sectors, gaining valuable experience.
- Build a career here – we're long-term focused and reward great performance. We have clearly defined career progression paths, skills matrices and salary bands.
- Training opportunities – we encourage continuous learning and have both team and individual training budgets to support your growth.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
The ideal Paid Search & Social Executive will:
- Have at least 6 months’ experience in marketing, preferably agency-side.
- Have some experience in campaign creation and management on Google or Facebook Ads (our primary offering) with additional channels beneficial.
- Be numerate and analytical, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attend and contribute to internal team meetings and external client meetings.
- Graduate from the Receptional Academy within six months (running in tandem with our probationary period) to improve knowledge of all our services areas.
- Be able to commute into Bedford 3 days a week and work from home for 2.
Our Values and Benefits
Every half-decent agency has a beer fridge and free fruit. It’s all a bit samey, a bit bleugh. We take a different approach, with benefits based around our five core values. But there is, of course, free beer and fruit, if you want it.
We have open, honest conversations and strive to communicate clearly and constructively.
- Company-wide meetings every Monday
- Whole-team business reviews every quarter
- Twice yearly appraisals
- Transparent pay scale and skills matrix
- Bonuses split equally among the team
We invest in innovation, thought leadership and wellbeing, to improve our people and work.
- Free fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Mental health training and first aiders
- Annual health check and flu jab
- Fantastic pension plans
- Enhanced pay for parental/adoption leave
We’re flexible in our work and value creative thinking. We get shit done.
- 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
- Modern, spacious office with table tennis
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Your own high-spec PC
- Monthly rewards for top performers
We’re an integrated team. We see strength in diversity and value collective expertise.
- A focus group to make everyone’s voice heard
- Quarterly days out - from canoeing to falconry
- Team fundraising for our charity of the year
- Celebrations for Pride, Black History Month and more
We’re inquisitive and think beyond the brief. Information and experience make us smarter.
- Weekly company-wide lunch ‘n’ learns
- Generous ongoing training plans
- The day off on your birthday
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 27 with 5 years’ service
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Smarter Digital Thinking