Help us be a champion for local people
Use your creativity and enthusiasm to help us be a champion for people using health and social care services in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Salary of £27,750 p.a. – plus an 8% employer pension contribution and a golden hello.
The role involves working closely with our different teams, writing news stories, blogs and advice articles and helping to edit and launch our reports.
You'll also help to manage our social media channels and develop our video and other digital content.
You will have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a small team.
- A track record in supporting the production of digital and hardcopy content, including photography and video, news stories, blogs, newsletters and reports.
- An understanding of media licensing and copyright laws, and of data protection legislation.
- A willingness to travel across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough as part of the role.
Ideally, you will also have a good understanding of how health and social care services are commissioned and delivered — and a good knowledge of the local voluntary and community sector.
How we support our staff
- We offer a friendly, supportive work environment
- We have a flexible working policy
- Hybrid home / office working arrangements are available for this role
Please complete an application form on our website to apply - we are not able to accept CVs for this role.
Apply by Sunday 12 June 2022
Interviews planned for week beginning Monday 20 June 2022
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your local health and care champion