Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
Love food and drink? Passionate about hospitality? We’re looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our award-winning team.
William Murray PR & Marketing
Food, drink and hospitality
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
£28,000 to £38,000 DOE + bonus scheme
No more commutes! This role is fully remote, with regular meet ups and access to meeting spaces
Working within an account team you’ll be responsible for delivering and managing a number of high profile B2B and B2C campaigns across a range of food, drink and supplier brands. This is a hands-on role working across our growing client portfolio that includes some of the biggest names in the business: Nestlé Professional, Kraft Heinz, Santa Maria, Norwegian Seafood and McVitie’s.
You will play an integral role in the development and delivery of campaigns and will be responsible for the day-to-day running of accounts. You will also be responsible for managing the team, budgets and will be a key client contact.
We host and attend numerous events and we want an Account Manager who is excited to get out and about.
The ideal candidate
- PR agency experience at Senior Account Manager level or suitable for a strong Account Manager looking to progress
- Foodservice experience and contacts within the industry are a must
- Ability to support with new business pitches
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in team management with the ability to prioritise projects and deliver campaigns across all media within agreed client service levels and budgets
- Excellent communicator and writer
At William Murray we are a social and down to earth bunch who enjoy food, drink and hospitality. There are lots of experts on our team and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn from this mix of marketing consultants, researchers, former journalists, event organisers, designers and award-winning PRs.
While we work hard for our clients, we also recognise the importance of work-life balance.
- Five weeks holiday
- Regular, funded foodie nights out and team lunches
- Free access to Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme – run by the industry charity with specific support for mental wellbeing. It’s completely confidential and gives the team access to free personal counselling, managerial advice and a portal full of wellness advice and coaching.
- Flexible working: Following consultations with the team, we now work flexibly from all over the UK – from Glasgow to Brighton – and 100% of staff now rate our flexible working as ‘very good’/ ‘excellent’. We start between 6am-10am – and finish from 3pm-6:30pm. To keep in touch, we encourage weekly ‘walking meetings’ – catching up with team members while out for a walk. We also host regular virtual socials – a Christmas party with an appearance from a goat, Taskmaster challenges, team quizzes and, next up, a tutored rum tasting.
In a nutshell
You’ll be joining the UK’s leading food, drink and PR agency, where you’re valued for your ideas and who you are. Not only will we look after your career, we’ll look after you, too.
If this sounds right up your street, contact Fiona by emailing your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com – she’s in charge of recruiting the talented individuals who join our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Food & Drink Specialists