Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Digital Marketing Manager - Crawfords
- Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 17:30pm.
- Salary £30,000.00 - £37,000.00 per annum (Varies on experience)
- Office based - West London
Responsibilities will include:
- Social Media:
- Management of social media channels and calendar
- Identifying opportunities for social media content
- Repurposing content for social media
- Writing /creating social posts
- Ensuring strong call to action in all social media content - either to increase engagement, drive website traffic and/or new & existing leads.
- Regularly measuring the success of each type of content in order to make it more effective over time.
- Scheduling content and community management of Crawfords channels
- Identifying opportunities to optimise and improve all of our social media channels
- Assisting with the creation and execution of paid social media advertising (Facebook ads, Instagram promotions).
- Google Ads
- Creating and optimising google ads to achieve business goals (i.e website visits, leads, conversions).
- Managing the relationship with the Google Ads account manager to take recommendations to improve the campaigns.
- Email Marketing:
- Using Mailchimp (or another tool) to create and send engaging content to our subscribers with strong call to action.
- Looking for opportunities to use email marketing to support business growth.
- Managing our subscriber lists and ensuring good organisation of our lists (tagging and segmentation).
- Using insights to improve email marketing on and ongoing basis.
- Creating and optimising content for our website (Wordpress), ensuring content is formatted correctly, optimised for SEO, with relevant images.
- Looking for opportunities to improve website conversion rates by setting up analytics to measure conversion rates and working hand in hand with the google ad campaigns.
- Using Canva (or Photoshop if you prefer) to create a wide range of image assets - website featured images, campaigns/promotions, SOM posts e.g. Instagram Story graphics, email image assets.
- Adhering to Crawfords brand and ensuring design consistency in everything you do.
- Constantly looking for new ways to bring our brand to life through our visual look and feel.
- Regularly reviewing our Google Analytics, social media analytics, Ads analytics and sentiment analysis in order to evolve and improve our content.
- Use data and draw insights from this data to create evaluation reports for our partners and for internal use.
Skills and experience required:
- Writing - both long and short form copy
- Design skills (Canva or similar)
- Familiarity with Mailchimp or other similar email management software.
- Basic Google Analytics skills
- Solid understanding of how to use Wordpress
- Understanding of SEO with ability to write SEO copy for websites (desirable)
- Experience with social media management and community management
- Experience with paid social media & media (Facebook Ads, Instagram promotions, Google PPC) - desirable
- Understanding of brand identity
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Personal Touch