This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an energetic Digital Marketer to optimise the distribution and promotion of our content, through highly engaging social media, YouTube, website, 3rd party promotion and other digital channels, including well researched SEO. You will also help to organise and shoot webinars, working closely with Product & Sales Specialists, using our dedicated on-site video rooms and recording equipment. You will work with colleagues in the marketing team on the website, marketing content creation and supporting our sales team and international distributors.
- Promote campaigns, including product videos, webinars, blogs, white papers etc to our target audience:
- Share content to digital channels: social media platforms, website, YouTube and research further channels.
- Measure results and optimise for continuous improvement.
- Create researched SEO.
- Create content for 3rd party promotion.
- Creating engaging Social Media posts, working with Product Managers for the content.
- Measure results and optimise.
- Use community engagement and social listening to provide VOC feedback.
- Organise webinars - shoot, promote and optimise to reach our target audience.
- Help with website and ecommerce to build content and optimise.
- Provide marketing support our sales team and international distributors
- Minimum of 2 year’s digital and/or social marketing experience in a B2B organisation.
- Proven track record of managing effective content distribution through digital channels.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Career development, training and mentorship opportunities
- Social committee, Company events
- Five weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Discretionary annual bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.