Marketing Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Account Executive to join our team at Freshbat. This role is fully remote and you must be based in the UK to apply.
At Freshbat, we like to have fun all while delivering excellent customer service and great marketing results for our clients. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, but we never forget that we want to come to work happy, and leave happier.
We are a small but rapidly growing agency that recently launched new content marketing services, which means we’re now looking to fill this new role. If you’re self-motivated, fun and collaborative then you may be just what we’re looking for.
We’re Freshbat – a team of honest, flexible and fun marketers supporting growing service-based businesses to create and implement content marketing strategies that get great content in front of their target audience.
Everything we do stems from a strategic approach to marketing. This means helping small businesses to move away from reactive marketing that’s super stressful and towards a more structured and embedded approach to marketing that’s more enjoyable (so much less stress, so much more satisfaction and better results!)
We specialise in creating marketing strategies that showcase the best of your brand and when it comes to implementation, we support businesses in 3 core content areas:
- Social media management
- Email marketing
The main experience we’re looking for is in content creation and organic content marketing, including experience with social media management, blogging, web content management and email marketing. You’ll also have some experience of delivering excellent customer service, as well as being able to project manage multiple projects. You’ll be highly organised, with fantastic attention to detail and you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. The right person to join our team in this role:
- Has around 2-3 years experience in a marketing executive or junior marketing manager role (either within an agency or in house) and is looking to take the next step in their career in a more autonomous role.
- Have experience with social media management, including owning accounts, creating social media strategies, creating engaging visual content (including static visuals, gifs and short-form video), writing posts and growing accounts.
- Has experience with blog writing and web content management through a CMS such as Wordpress. Some SEO knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Email marketing experience, including using email marketing agents such as Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign to plan, create and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of GDPR and how to process data in a responsible way to ensure ethical marketing.
- Project management experience in a busy environment. Able to evidence managing conflicting priorities and how to find solutions to timing conflicts.
- Reporting experience and ability to analyse results to develop actions to optimise marketing activities.
- Highly creative and able to come up with impactful content solutions on projects, even when budget may be limited.
- Fully remote and work from home, with only very occasional travel in the UK required
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Monthly team socials
- Quarterly face to face meetups
- Personal development support to further your career
We are looking for someone to join our team in the next couple of months. This person will play a pivotal role in the growth of our agency and will be joining us at the start of a very exciting journey!
If you’re ready to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached and a cover letter to tell us why you think you would be a great fit for our team. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Premium content marketing for ambitious service-based businesses