Content Marketing Manager
Redgate is entering a new phase, with some exciting transformations ahead. We’re transitioning our business model and taking a subscriptions-based approach to serving our customers. This has led to the creation of a new role, responsible for crafting a content strategy which maximises audience engagement at all stages of the customer journey.
An experienced marketing leader with a passion for:
- understanding the content needs of personas at different stages of the customer journey
- leading and aligning an experienced team of writers, editors and advocates
- developing content strategy and illustrating how it can support business goals
Your excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams will help more technology-driven businesses around the world scale up DevOps and deliver valuable innovations faster.
Redgate is the leading provider of software for businesses seeking to bring the benefits of DevOps to their database teams.
- Used by more than 800,000 individuals around the world, from small and medium sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100.
- Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology hubs (and one of the most beautiful cities in the world)
- A mature but high-growth business, we have 400 colleagues in offices across Austin, Berlin, Brisbane and Pasadena - and we're scaling rapidly.
Working across different community and brand websites that reach 4.5m visits per quarter, newsletters that are read by 520,000 and an events audience of 18,000, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of a content strategy to support Redgate’s strategic marketing goals. You will:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the business to understand the content needs of our target audiences
- Leverage market and customer insights to inform themes and topics
- Manage and optimize existing content sites and assets
- Develop a content calendar and plan that increases visibility and simplifies delivery of various content marketing initiatives
- Lead an experienced team to support content delivery
Our dream candidate comes with extensive experience in a B2B software company or equivalent, and will have proven success in:
- Understanding and responding to customer content needs
- developing and implementing successful content marketing strategies
- all aspects of content development and creation
- leading and inspiring writers, editors, advocates, and marketers
- working collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels
- building internal consensus around data-driven decisions
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package.
- Salary is £50,000 - £55,000, depending on experience.
- FT role involves working around 40 hours a week, but we are open to applications from candidates wishing to work part-time
At Redgate we recruit on a rolling basis, which means we carry on recruiting until we find the right person for the role. We tend to compare individuals to the role specification rather than to each other.
Redgate is committed to your wellbeing and as such our recruitment process will be held virtually.
Your application has been successfully submitted.